What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

artherjay

what didn’t they do? they have MC move to another state or country. AND:
rainn is seeing somebody new, because of course they are. its cliché & i’ve expected this but how annoying. i hate this troupe in fiction — it’s way too overused 🙄
View attachment 3071
if you’re gonna write exes, at least make it less stereotypical please i’m so tired of reading the same stuff
Yeah and if I get it right it's only a week since MC learned Rainn actually wanna end the relationship and officially broke up... Also it seems Rainn didn't tell anyone they're dating MC back then. Now MC's so called 3 years relationship with Rainn is a total joke. I'm so sick with this end of episode 1.

Last edited:

Jorgoe

Yeah, I kinda hate how the author has chosen to write Rainn's character, there is no depth to the way they act.
It's the way Rainn tried to have the moral high ground. Saying they don't wanna be with the mc anymore to focus on their career only to date someone else days after breaking up. They definitely lied and have been cheating when they started ignoring the mc's messages.

RyudouAi

Is this Rainn person mandatory to be mc's ex? Or can you choose not to?
I was gonna start reading this because it seems interesting but now I'm having second thoughts...
ROs like that give me the ick (。•́︿•̀。)

Jorgoe

Is this Rainn person mandatory to be mc's ex? Or can you choose not to?
I was gonna start reading this because it seems interesting but now I'm having second thoughts...
ROs like that give me the ick (。•́︿•̀。)
Unfortunately it's mandatory. It's a good story, but it's good like Berserk type of good. You just have to funnel through the pain of the mc. And lots and lots of crying

Parallax

Yeah and if I get it right it's only a week since MC learned Rainn actually wanna end the relationship and officially broke up... Also it seems Rainn didn't tell anyone they're dating MC back then. Now MC's so called 3 years relationship with Rainn is a total joke. I'm so sick with this end of episode 1.
What f*****!
I would like some good WIP set in a modern world but without this kind of dramas...

Last edited:

delicialolac

Updated

reslox

It's the way Rainn tried to have the moral high ground. Saying they don't wanna be with the mc anymore to focus on their career only to date someone else days after breaking up. They definitely lied and have been cheating when they started ignoring the mc's messages.
Honestly I would let the author cook. Spoiler for obvious reasons I wouldn't be surprised if that supposed "date" was actually the best friend coming early from their trip (they did say to MC see you soon). and Rainn freaking out since they probably dont know that MC lives there yet

delicialolac

New one here