What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

delicialolac

And seriously, u can ask any game stuff there is,at all. Maybe it aint the right thread but Im not gonna say don't clog the thread. You're helping keep the thread active when you talk here.

-Del.
To add to this, before anyone attacks me after totally misinterpreting my words, I ain't saying spam the thread with silly questions. If it's related to any game links posted here, ask away. For anything else, u know my thread. :) peace out.

Lovecraft

The Kill petition
Haven't tried it yet but the story seems interesting

Van Helsing
The Kill Petition is fantastic its like a more mature phoenix wright game in interactive fiction format and it's ui is fantastic. Van Helsing is good as well.

lisaver

The Kill Petition is fantastic its like a more mature phoenix wright game in interactive fiction format and it's ui is fantastic. Van Helsing is good as well.
Yep! just finished the first case, and the whole thing reminded me so much of ace attorney. Especially the dynamic between Sam and the prosecutor. The author also has another game worth checking out called: The Wood Hungers.