What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

delicialolac

Only prologue is out

juno . ⊹ ˖

What did they do?
what didn’t they do? they have MC move to another state or country. AND:
rainn is seeing somebody new, because of course they are. its cliché & i’ve expected this but how annoying. i hate this troupe in fiction — it’s way too overused 🙄
IMG_4544.jpeg
if you’re gonna write exes, at least make it less stereotypical please i’m so tired of reading the same stuff

certain

rainn is seeing somebody new, because of course they are. its cliché & i’ve expected this but how annoying. i hate this troupe in fiction — it’s way too overused 🙄
View attachment 3071
if you’re gonna write exes, at least make it less stereotypical please i’m so tired of reading the same stuff
Yeah, I kinda hate how the author has chosen to write Rainn's character, there is no depth to the way they act.

C8B

View attachment 3071
well i didn't dislike rainn at first because i was looking from one side of the coin, but after this i changed my perception, and now i hate her

ursweetalks

View attachment 3071
Thanks for your spoiler, at first I only hesitate to read and then I see your spoiler I decide not to torture myself to read that lol