What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

delicialolac

Hackett Thrail

Highly recommended by Katie in the night market server as a lot of fun.
View attachment 4766

Lmfao, the synopsis was intriguing but this sealed the deal, can't wait to commit war crimes :3
I just played this IF and yea... It's ****ing based.

Can't wait for the next update.

Santana

I just played this IF and yea... It's ****ing based.

Can't wait for the next update.
Didn't play it yet but I've been accompanying the author for quite a while now for the next update to play it... This one is like the if that checks all the boxes you want to see in a if for me but it's still to short for me to play it and I don't know if the author is committed to it yet...

delicialolac

Rinrin

Anyone knows any IFs where MC is mentally scarred? I just played WE Wretched Creatures and I liked the dynamic of a MC with mental illness interesting.
I, the Forgotten One, Fallen Hero, The Exile, Mind Blind, Crown of Ashes and Flames, Press Play, The Abyssal, Corruptant, Blood Legacies, Blink, Wolf Set Free, Vendetta, Chains of Destiny, Oh Mother, Where Art Thou?, Drink Your Villain Juice, Lightweaver: Chosen, Tears of Tianchao, Azrael, Remember You Will Die and The Bureau.

This... i think. Well, not all MCs have mental illness but at least they have experienced something traumatic.

Oh there are also Kingdoms and Empires & Gods and Villains. But i don't remember the last time they updated.

Last edited: