What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

ahnkra

If this is out of topic i'm sorry and please delete this post, but for those who have read we wretched creatures:
Can anyone tell me if we can actually romance Imre or is MC doomed to see him and Nia being all lovey dovey forever? 😭
If not I'll just move on even though I had so much expectation from the supposed 'eternal admirer' 😭
(Sorry my MC's heart is such a fragile thing 🥲)

delicialolac

If this is out of topic i'm sorry and please delete this post, but for those who have read we wretched creatures:
Can anyone tell me if we can actually romance Imre or is MC doomed to see him and Nia being all lovey dovey forever? 😭
If not I'll just move on even though I had so much expectation from the supposed 'eternal admirer' 😭
If its game related I will allow it.

hng21089

they’re just friends, i though it was pretty clear throughout the wip💀. The author say they’re Ros anyway

ahnkra

If its game related I will allow it.
Thank you Deli !
they’re just friends, i though it was pretty clear throughout the wip💀. The author say they’re Ros anyway
I don't know, my paranoid a** thinks they're sus from their body language around each other. 🥲 even Nia and MC weren't that close in the past 🥲 and Imre calling her 'dear/honey/darling' is just the icing on the cake 🥲
Fuk me I'm too invested in this IF to stop now 😭
Okay rant over sorry 🙇🏻‍♂️

delicialolac

Thank you Deli !

I don't know, my paranoid a** thinks they're sus from their body language around each other. 🥲 even Nia and MC weren't that close in the past 🥲 and Imre calling her 'dear/honey/darling' is just the icing on the cake 🥲
Rant away lol. I know I do this in group chats..a lot.

yamatoluvr

Thank you Deli !

Where do you get that impression? I only see them as close friends. Imre also calls MC honey/sweetheart a lot. He's just like that. Fake and overly friendly. His 'admiration' for MC is surface-level, he thinks they're intriguing but it doesn't mean he likes them yet.
And Nia is already in love w MC so that's impossible.💀

Last edited:

ahnkra

Where do you get that impression? I only see them as close friends. Imre also calls MC honey/sweetheart a lot. He's just like that. Fake and overly friendly. His 'admiration' for MC is surface-level, he thinks they're intriguing but it doesn't mean he likes them yet.
And Nia is already in love w MC so that's impossible.💀
I lol'ed at 'fake and overly friendly'
Truer words have never been spoken 😂
I just think they're a bit too touchy-feely for a supposed best-friends, and how Nia is the one keeping Imre's pager during this one scene. Like I said, I might just be paranoid but thank you for the explanation!
Is it canon that Nia is in love with MC though? I might just jump ship if Imre disappoints me later 👀

AshantiBerry123

It's September.. waiting for new updates and games to be out.
😭 am I delusional to hope that this month will be a month where we get super fast updates and a lot of new good quality games/wips? Maybe a few of the abandoned ones might get picked up again…..yeah, who am I kidding? I’m delusional. Not to say I’m not grateful for what we get, I just go through everything so fast.

Re336

😭 am I delusional to hope that this month will be a month where we get super fast updates and a lot of new good quality games/wips? Maybe a few of the abandoned ones might get picked up again…..yeah, who am I kidding? I’m delusional. Not to say I’m not grateful for what we get, I just go through everything so fast.
I'm actually going crazy because of the lack of contents we get from the past few months. I am so bored😞

Rinrin

Well i'm waiting for Love and Leases & Crown of Ashes and Flames to come out on 2 September. >\\\<

delicialolac

Full public beta of The People's House:

Would be neat if someone make a html for this 🙂

Also Drink Your Villain Juice public demo is finally updated

I posted that a few posts up,lol. But it's okay. Ask Hackett Thrail. He's super fast and efficient at making htmls. @ahnkra

ahnkra

Hackett Thrail

I posted that a few posts up,lol. But it's okay. Ask Hackett Thrail. He's super fast and efficient at making htmls. @ahnkra
Oops sorry I totally skipped your post, was quite distracted by you-know-what 😅
Also @Hackett Thrail when you are able can you please make a html of TPH public beta a few posts above? No rush tho and thank you in advance ! 😊
Thanks, y'all for the kind words tho I feel kinda bad since I was asleep when these messages were sent lmao.

Regardless, enjoy.

P.S. Pick the HTML if you only want the IF, alternatively, grab the 7zip if you also want the scene files for codediving purposes.

ozekia

I lol'ed at 'fake and overly friendly'
Truer words have never been spoken 😂
I just think they're a bit too touchy-feely for a supposed best-friends, and how Nia is the one keeping Imre's pager during this one scene. Like I said, I might just be paranoid but thank you for the explanation!
Is it canon that Nia is in love with MC though? I might just jump ship if Imre disappoints me later 👀
May i know what this ifs you talking about?