What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

delicialolac

also i'm still kinda lost: i just went to the mind blind patreon & im seeing all kinds of characters and scenes i dont remember - are these from the rewrite? is the link that i pasted above an old one or something? it genuinely feels like i played a different game
Not sure how much she's changed it

Reactions: Bem

Rinrin

Have you tried this game?
Stalker & Yandere
It's an old game (very old, like 6 years ago) I found when browsing my itch library for nostalgia. The Yandere one is not the male though, BUT I found the dynamic between the main characters to be pretty interesting.

Edit: Found another one: Solipsism Reigns (Keep in mind that the art style is pretty old... And may not be to everyone's taste...)
Oooo... not yet! But thank u for ur recs. :)

Rinrin

liz & talia/ferro? maybe i didn't pay enough attention or they're mentioned in another route. i played the parteon link and it ended when kent/kenna and mc were caught by reese and told that nick could kill everyone in a five mile radius
If I remember correctly, the last scene in the demo did end there. MC and Kent/Kenna were caught while trying to escape through the tunnel and MC was unconscious because of gas (Emm...I forgot the name LOL). When MC woke up, MC and Kent/Kenna were tied to a chair. As far as I remember, there was actually an update after this, but it was for the route when you joined the terrorist group (Sorry, I also forgot the name LOL). It's been a long time since I last played it. And pardon for my english.

delicialolac

If I remember correctly, the last scene in the demo did end there. MC and Kent/Kenna were caught while trying to escape through the tunnel and MC was unconscious because of gas (Emm...I forgot the name LOL). When MC woke up, MC and Kent/Kenna were tied to a chair. As far as I remember, there was actually an update after this, but it was for the route when you joined the terrorist group (Sorry, I also forgot the name LOL). It's been a long time since I last played it. And pardon for my english.
Nah ur English is understandable dw about it,frnd.

Hackett Thrail

@Hackett Thrail hey I was trying to find Crown of ashes and flames html version and i saw you have already posted one. Thanks for that btw. But does it include chapter 4 as well?
I did??? That's news to me...

If I did, I do not believe it had Chapter 4 but you can have this one I made from the recently updated public demo. I made it last night so I could codedive, do note, however, it has no images. nothing since one of y'all snitched smh.

Last edited:

zareichie

liz & talia/ferro? maybe i didn't pay enough attention or they're mentioned in another route. i played the parteon link and it ended when kent/kenna and mc were caught by reese and told that nick could kill everyone in a five mile radius
Cmiw but talia/ferro is glitch. In the game they called glitch but when you dive in coding, there's points for talia/ferro everytime we interact with glitch. For Liz, I believe she is the female version of Andy (the villain).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bem

namesenpai

I believeth thy comprehension of the english language and thy ability to expresseth yourself in writing art m're than adequate f'r effective communication. Th'ref're, thee needeth not beest conc'rn'd about this aspect.

delicialolac

I believeth thy comprehension of the english language and thy ability to expresseth yourself in writing art m're than adequate f'r effective communication. Th'ref're, thee needeth not beest conc'rn'd about this aspect.
Especially coz no one is perfect and here in this thread and my upcoming games thread we don't judge. Just be u! 💖