What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Public links, WiP Updates, and cog/hg recommendations.

Bem

If I remember correctly, the last scene in the demo did end there. MC and Kent/Kenna were caught while trying to escape through the tunnel and MC was unconscious because of gas (Emm...I forgot the name LOL). When MC woke up, MC and Kent/Kenna were tied to a chair. As far as I remember, there was actually an update after this, but it was for the route when you joined the terrorist group (Sorry, I also forgot the name LOL). It's been a long time since I last played it. And pardon for my english.
oh thank you so much for clearing things up!! also, your english is flawless <3

Destiny

I was going through my favorite VN list on itch.io and realized there might be some people who would enjoy this VN, with how many people seem to like Infamous. As a heads up, it is GxB, so the MC is genderlocked female and the romance options are all male. It is also an older game, so its age may show a bit.

RockRobin. You play as Robin, who gets kicked out of her band by her ex. She forms a new band with the obvious goal of trying to be better/more popular than her old band. It's part VN, part band management simulator. If stat raisers aren't your thing (they aren't mine), there are cheats. I will post how to access that in a spoiler below.

There are 2 modes in the game, Story Mode and Open-Ended Mode. The Story mode (3 routes) is completed. Open-Ended mode was never completely finished, but there are 4 completed romances/routes (Faust, Wizz, Xander, Collin).

Link: https://happybackwards.itch.io/rockrobin

To open the cheat menu, press F1 while playing the game. You can change this to C in the options, in advanced settings.

Type in “I’m super awesome” (not including quotations) to unlock the premium content (unlocks Xander in Open-Ended Mode. Unlocks electronic rock band genre, extra homes at the realtor, and extra band logos). Using this code will list the cheat codes in the help section on the main menu.

But because I had already typed out all these other cheats before I found the premium code, here are the cheat codes just in case you can’t find them in-game lol

• Let’s Date - Unlocks Faust, Seth, Collin, Wizz for Open-Ended mode
  • F**k This Unlocking S**t - The forum censored the first and last words. I assume you can guess what those words are and type them in without the asterisks. Unlocks all recruitable characters for Open-Ended mode
  • Payday - Add $1000 to your cash
  • BlingBling - Add $10,000 to your cash
  • Just Give It To Me - Add $100,000 to your cash
  • Restock - Restock the gift store.
  • Gimme pretty - unlock all the stage effects (cosmetic only)
  • Superstar - Increase band popularity to the max
  • Addpop - Increase band popularity by 200
  • Takepop - Decrease band popularity by 200
  • Bless Me - Increase all band members’ stats to the max
  • Curse Me - Decrease all band members’ stats to zero
  • You Love Me - Set all relationship meters to max
  • Your Tears Are Delicious - Set all relationship meters to zero
  • Nostress - Toggles ability to gain stress.
  • Readall - Mark all unread band chats as read
  • Open Bar - Unlock all daily planner locations
  • Gigs Anytime - Allow your band to do weekend-only actions on weekdays
  • gensong - Generate a random song by a random band member
  • Record all - Instantly record all of your written songs
  • Go - Increase time by 7 days
  • Go far - Increase time by 30 days
  • Show memo - Toggle to show all Memorabilia.
  • My baby - Unlocks Robin’s guitar (iirc this is something you get back in Story Mode but if you want it, this is the code)

RyudouAi

I was going through my favorite VN list on itch.io and realized there might be some people who would enjoy this VN, with how many people seem to like Infamous. As a heads up, it is GxB, so the MC is genderlocked female and the romance options are all male. It is also an older game, so its age may show a bit.

RockRobin. You play as Robin, who gets kicked out of her band by her ex. She forms a new band with the obvious goal of trying to be better/more popular than her old band. It's part VN, part band management simulator. If stat raisers aren't your thing (they aren't mine), there are cheats. I will post how to access that in a spoiler below.

There are 2 modes in the game, Story Mode and Open-Ended Mode. The Story mode (3 routes) is completed. Open-Ended mode was never completely finished, but there are 4 completed romances/routes (Faust, Wizz, Xander, Collin).
I remember playing this! Do note this is just my personal opinion, i am not trying to discourage anyone from trying this VN or trying to portray this VN in a bad light.
So my first impression on playing this is the MC is like a female Seven except her ex is actually at fault and toxic af (didn't he also cheat on her or smthg?). i don't think we as player get to choose MC's personality because from the start until the route branching (i only played until this point) she doesn't seem to change at all. she curses easily, she's not considerate towards other ppl, and (this is the dealbreaker for me!) she's really rude to this LI who is younger than her (i don't remember his name.)
I have nothing against MC with loudmouth and often curses but in this case i think she's just unnecessarily rude in general and to this younger member LI. i want options to be teasing once it's clear the boy has a crush on MC but sadly i can't remember any choices that actually portray what I wanna say ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀) honestly i'm surprised said LI hasn't moved on yet with how the MC treated him, he totally deserved better! ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
i haven't played this VN again since it's not my cup of tea, but i'm totally open with other opinions that enjoyed this VN!

delicialolac

I remember playing this! Do note this is just my personal opinion, i am not trying to discourage anyone from trying this VN or trying to portray this VN in a bad light.
So my first impression on playing this is the MC is like a female Seven except her ex is actually at fault and toxic af (didn't he also cheat on her or smthg?). i don't think we as player get to choose MC's personality because from the start until the route branching (i only played until this point) she doesn't seem to change at all. she curses easily, she's not considerate towards other ppl, and (this is the dealbreaker for me!) she's really rude to this LI who is younger than her (i don't remember his name.)
I have nothing against MC with loudmouth and often curses but in this case i think she's just unnecessarily rude in general and to this younger member LI. i want options to be teasing once it's clear the boy has a crush on MC but sadly i can't remember any choices that actually portray what I wanna say ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀) honestly i'm surprised said LI hasn't moved on yet with how the MC treated him, he totally deserved better! ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
i haven't played this VN again since it's not my cup of tea, but i'm totally open with other opinions that enjoyed this VN!
Opinions are welcome.

Last edited:

xeroxo

A game that belongs to the same theme as buried love, body count, summer of love etc. Haven't tried it. Try it and let me know if its worth playing: https://dashingdon.com/play/heys0yeah/the-fantastic-clash/mygame/
It's very similar to the Total Drama series. Actually it's an IF of Total Drama, except the contestants are aged up? It was nice, and it already has 2 chapters. Character customization is basic but you can choose your character's strengths and weaknesses, which are more important in the game.

delicialolac

It's very similar to the Total Drama series. Actually it's an IF of Total Drama, except the contestants are aged up? It was nice, and it already has 2 chapters. Character customization is basic but you can choose your character's strengths and weaknesses, which are more important in the game.
Thank u for the review. I might try it. The frnd who recommended it is mostly into NSFW games so I wanted to be sure it actually had a plot too coz I always need a plot to play something.

delicialolac

New game. Playtesters welcome. I know Adeyemi shared the demo link,this is the game thread.