What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Queen's Non-cog ports and mods

If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to make a mod for the game Through the Darkest of Times? @ChainsawQueen1
If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to make a mod for the game Through the Darkest of Times? @ChainsawQueen1
uploaded with mod menu: unlimited money, max morale, protect members and increase supporters

Also going forward all my mod menus will be hello kitty themed because I like the look and decided it's a good "signature". And no for anyone that hates that: I won't change it so look for mods elsewhere
 

Attachments

  • 1000035680.png
    1000035680.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 11
hi,suzerain mod is awesome and work fine,i have a request,can you add,BaseGame.Reform_Assembly_Vote and BaseGame.Reform_Court_Vote to mod menu and trade deal cheat so lespia wehlen agland and valgsland will agree in the end?,if you have the time or you can't thats okay, thank you ☺️
updated, for reform vote you need to set it to 6, and reform support to 20. to pass
 
uploaded with mod menu: unlimited money, max morale, protect members and increase supporters

Also going forward all my mod menus will be hello kitty themed because I like the look and decided it's a good "signature". And no for anyone that hates that: I won't change it so look for mods elsewhere
thank you very much
 
Non official mods and ports to games that no modder here does.

DONE:
Welcome to Elderfield: Alice best bae
life and suffering of sir brante: Suffer
King of dragon pass: Here be dragons
Opacha-mda: Planet stealer
Eldrum black dust: dust to dust
Pirates and Traders: Gold: Here be Booty
Sorcery!: Yer a hairy wizard
Occidental heros: Accidental heros
Yes, your grace: Hail to the king
Life choices: life simulator: Temu sims
Disco Elysium: &@*! $%!
Idle OIl tycoon: MERICA!
Space Commander! War and Trade: I suck at this game
Suzerain: Planned Economy
Volcano Princess: My Daughter best Daughter
This is the president: EVil President
Through the darkest of times: Why am i ugly ?


Instead of spamming my profile I'll post here

RULES:
1. No porting unity or unreal games (takes weeks to months to port those and have little experience with them)
2. If you request a mod or port please either provide or point to the game files. If no sources are available I will not mod it
3. Some games have no mobile UI in which case I will either make my own (like I did with elderfield) or just bundle the desktop ui into the apk. Don't expect same level of quality as official UI
4. If you encounter errors please provide a screenshot or logs so I can trace them easier
5. If theres a certain feature you want added to a mod menu please tell me before hand (relationship stats/one hit kill etc)
Man I wish I could open the freaking gofile link. It's just can't be accessed in my country even though I'm using vpn rn
 
Last edited:
Back
Top