The apk I based this on claimed to be unlocked/full my mistake for not checking, I'll unlock it myself later todayhi i got this problem on eldrum red tide
The apk I based this on claimed to be unlocked/full my mistake for not checking, I'll unlock it myself later todayhi i got this problem on eldrum red tide
if you want sure,Chainsawqueen1 for arcadie cold land I could buy the android version and send the apk is that alr
should now be fixedhi i got this problem on eldrum red tide
My card declines when I try to buy it from itch.io and I don't know if would be able to give you the apk if I got it from the play storeif you want sure,
you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fkstudio.apk_extractor_tool&hl=en_US to backup the apk then share it.My card declines when I try to buy it from itch.io and I don't know if would be able to give you the apk if I got it from the play store
uploaded, to export save: hold a save slot then click export, to import hold hold down an empty slot and click importHey, love the elderfield mod. I just need a little favor. Can you make the saves downloadable? It's just that I'm buying a new phone and I don't wanna restart over my progress.
That's all I ask
![]()
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchfield.appbackuprestoreLet me know if it works
So it says the file is too large just let me know what to do
So it says it doesn't allow apk extension just zip txt and pdf i renamed it to zip and it said it was too largeI use Zachiever file manager
uploaded, it uses the games built in snapshot saving so it SHOULDN'T break the game but no promisesIn Sorcery 4, Can I request an add feature? If possible can you add a save slot where I can back in forth in the game?
uploaded, the game supports upto 8 generals but only allows 4 so you can now hire all 8 via mod menu. going beyond that requires more work for a full featured modHi about the Yes, your grace can you add the ability to add more generals Because this will be very useful @ChainsawQueen1