What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Some of my mods (SoH 5+6, Mage's Burden+Adventure)

Hopefully it’s okay for me to make this thread. I didn’t want the requests thread to get clogged, or to potentially get multiple DMs/mail about the same issues. Move/delete if needed.

[UPDATES]
5/27/26 -Added updated version of SoH 5 that includes the save export feature, so you can export your character from 5 to import into 6.

6/11/26 - Both APKs updated to fix an error when you tried to load in a character from something other than the previous book (you can only import from book 4 into 5, and from book 5 into 6). No need to really update unless you ran into the error yourself or just want to.

---

Samurai of Hyuga 5 (1.0.17):

Same deal as for 6. Basic testing has everything working , but I have not played the game through with this. Adds a mod menu for changing stats, along with the save plugin.

If needed, I will delete if the official mod gets updated, or someone with more experience makes one.

Download links:
You will have to use the APK version to import/export your character. If you have to use the html version, you likely will not be able to use those features (see note at the bottom of the post).

APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/CxjREZmK
https://buzzheavier.com/z5uqaxb8rx9p

Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gTw7y31W
https://buzzheavier.com/xi5wiuj8q38f

---

Samurai of Hyuga 6 (1.0.1):

I have done basic testing on this but have not played the game through with it yet, so please report errors here. Or make suggestions for any changes / additions. No guarantees it's something I can do (or want to do lol).

If needed, I will delete if an official(?) mod comes out, or someone with more experience makes one.

Warning about a particular stat in the game:
There is an unknown “something” stat (name becomes known in chapter 3/4) that heavily affects the game. I recommend caution when changing this one.

If you do change it, the number you enter will likely not be what shows up in your stats (ex: entering 80 might show up as 83%). It’s calculated in a different way than most stats and isn't something I can change.

The game will also occasionally reset that stat, so your changes will not always stick.


Download links:
You will have to use the APK version to import your character. If you have to use the html version, you likely will not be able to use those features (see note at the bottom of the post).

APK:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/5bf2x2NP
https://buzzheavier.com/choobz8vs633

Compiled html:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/iDhzAvJ6
https://buzzheavier.com/gdh6nmy4lcv0

---

Other notes:
There are apps on Android like WebCode, TrebEdit, or similar that let you "play" html files and you can import/export characters that way. But I am unsure if the apps are stable enough for a full playthrough, or if there are similar apps for other platforms.

If you want the uncompiled files for code diving or whatever, see my original post with the unmodded games (though the save plugin is included) in the requests thread.
The websites are not opening are there any other way to get links for soh 6
 
Added The Magician's Burden and The Mage's Adventure to the first post. Since the stats are nearly identical, I just copied the mod menu from Burden to Adventure. Let me know if I missed a stat or something.

I also removed some clutter from the stat page of both games. Character portraits are included with the html download if you want to see them. Unintentionally removed the author's self promotion. I may add it back if I have to fix anything but I had already done the apks before realizing I forgot so uh. You can check out the official game if you want to see his other works (or chess pages, I guess).

I'm working on a mod menu for Wayhaven Chronicles 3 (it was updated to add the export book 3 feature). I don't want to put off anyone else who wants to make a mod for that, but I was going to make my own regardless. Might as well post it if no one else has. It should be done within a few days. Mostly just need to test it, but I want to give myself wiggle room in case something comes up.
 
Added The Magician's Burden and The Mage's Adventure to the first post. Since the stats are nearly identical, I just copied the mod menu from Burden to Adventure. Let me know if I missed a stat or something.

I also removed some clutter from the stat page of both games. Character portraits are included with the html download if you want to see them. Unintentionally removed the author's self promotion. I may add it back if I have to fix anything but I had already done the apks before realizing I forgot so uh. You can check out the official game if you want to see his other works (or chess pages, I guess).

I'm working on a mod menu for Wayhaven Chronicles 3 (it was updated to add the export book 3 feature). I don't want to put off anyone else who wants to make a mod for that, but I was going to make my own regardless. Might as well post it if no one else has. It should be done within a few days. Mostly just need to test it, but I want to give myself wiggle room in case something comes up.
I see your spoiler tags where is says download but how do i access the download? I click on it but nothing opens up, am i doing something wrong?
 
I see your spoiler tags where is says download but how do i access the download? I click on it but nothing opens up, am i doing something wrong?
I'm not sure. Like the spoiler tag isn't opening at all to show the links? It might have something to do with any browser extensions you have.

I'll remove spoiler tags for now. I was just trying to shorten the length of the post a bit.
 
Back
Top