What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Tale of Two Cranes v1.1.3 Mod Menu 1.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

artherjay

I don't hold anything against LGBT. But I really hate that one of ro will only tell mc she is actually identified as they right before you commit to a relationship. Well look at bright side I use Dan's mod(thanks dan!) and I have a save before choosing ro so I don't have to replay a lot. It did remind me of another game thou, which commit to a relationship is really late in the game and one of ro will only tell mc she is actually transgender after commitment. I still hate that game for this lol.
Also I know mandarin and history background it based on. Can't really get into the game cause I keep getting the feeling that it's more like a bunch modern people playing a history drama.

Morgoth

I don't hold anything against LGBT. But I really hate that one of ro will only tell mc she is actually identified as they right before you commit to a relationship. Well look at bright side I use Dan's mod(thanks dan!) and I have a save before choosing ro so I don't have to replay a lot. It did remind me of another game thou, which commit to a relationship is really late in the game and one of ro will only tell mc she is actually transgender after commitment. I still hate that game for this lol.
Also I know mandarin and history background it based on. Can't really get into the game cause I keep getting the feeling that it's more like a bunch modern people playing a history drama.
Totally agree, except for the first sentence. Yeah I'm transphobic and homophobic. Bite me.

vidservent

But I really hate that one of ro will only tell mc she is actually identified as they right before you commit to a relationship.
Which RO is it? I haven't tried the female ROs route yet since I will make a male MC just for that.
It did remind me of another game thou, which commit to a relationship is really late in the game and one of ro will only tell mc she is actually transgender after commitment. I still hate that game for this lol.
And which game or which RO is that? I have the same experiences but the one I still remember clearly is knowing Marco from Blood Moon is a TG after I got too attached to him.

artherjay

Which RO is it? I haven't tried the female ROs route yet since I will make a male MC just for that.

And which game or which RO is that? I have the same experiences but the one I still remember clearly is knowing Marco from Blood Moon is a TG after I got too attached to him.
It is one of the female ROs, Liu Yuan.
About the other game, the name is Tower Behind the Moon and the RO is Leah. It's kinda a joke cause you got to decide ROs' gender at the beginning. And you got no hint at all.
About Marco, I didn't go his route and tried 2 other routes. Never got any hint about he's TG until I read some reviews. Kinda glad cause I really don't want another experience.

Allmind

It is one of the female ROs, Liu Yuan.
About the other game, the name is Tower Behind the Moon and the RO is Leah. It's kinda a joke cause you got to decide ROs' gender at the beginning. And you got no hint at all.
About Marco, I didn't go his route and tried 2 other routes. Never got any hint about he's TG until I read some reviews. Kinda glad cause I really don't want another experience.
I don't have a problem with Liu yuan think she's a boy at least I can still boink her

Megalodon

Does anyone know how to unlock the marriage option for Yin Quinlang? I successfully betrayed the first two emperors but still this option is greyed out for me.