What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Tale of Two Cranes v1.1.3 Mod Menu 1.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

Cluflynn

LOL I love how everyone is tough on the Internet, I wonder why most people don't disrespect me in person, I wonder if it's because I'm 6'4 and I weigh 280 pounds solid muscle(though I used to be skinny)or maybe it's because I like to fight and I good at it, plus I boxed and wrestled when I lived in Kenosha Wisconsin. tbh I am a pretty dangerous and intimidating guy and yet cowards online constantly feel safe to disrespect me, i wonder for how long though ......I have come to the conclusion that until I figure out who y'all are and I will and it will only be a matter if time, u will constantly disrespect me while hiding on the Internet 🤣😂🤣i have already warned dan who choose not to listen, so i got something for them....but the one thing i love about Internet, is that when people get doxxed, they normally show their true colors, I wonder what y'all colours would look like
Mate shut the **** up your some western loser writing paragraphs sucking yourself off acting like a big macho man you'd get ****ing curb stomped in real life give me a ****ing break

Morgoth

I wanna go best for our mc and for ancient china.
I don't know if it's best for mc but, if you choose Liu Bang, he established the Han Dynasty, which was one of the most powerful dynasty in China and he was one of the best emperor.

JunkoUesugi

Mate shut the **** up your some western loser writing paragraphs sucking yourself off acting like a big macho man you'd get ****ing curb stomped in real life give me a ****ing break
I left for like four days. What happened? Why is that weirdo(Playstation5) rambling about doxxing and warning Dan?

Last edited:

still

I don't hold anything against LGBT. But I really hate that one of ro will only tell mc she is actually identified as they right before you commit to a relationship. Well look at bright side I use Dan's mod(thanks dan!) and I have a save before choosing ro so I don't have to replay a lot. It did remind me of another game thou, which commit to a relationship is really late in the game and one of ro will only tell mc she is actually transgender after commitment. I still hate that game for this lol.
Also I know mandarin and history background it based on. Can't really get into the game cause I keep getting the feeling that it's more like a bunch modern people playing a history drama.
Yo dude which mod has save and load slots?

Aaa NM this mod got it , thx DANNNNNNN 💪💪👍

Gitarja

I don't hold anything against LGBT. But I really hate that one of ro will only tell mc she is actually identified as they right before you commit to a relationship. Well look at bright side I use Dan's mod(thanks dan!) and I have a save before choosing ro so I don't have to replay a lot. It did remind me of another game thou, which commit to a relationship is really late in the game and one of ro will only tell mc she is actually transgender after commitment. I still hate that game for this lol.
Also I know mandarin and history background it based on. Can't really get into the game cause I keep getting the feeling that it's more like a bunch modern people playing a history drama.
I don't think the writers even support lgbt, i think they just to lazy to write romance so they market it as "non binary, Asexual" shi , they can't even bothered to make each npc descriptions in stats page

meyaoi

I don't think the writers even support lgbt, i think they just to lazy to write romance so they market it as "non binary, Asexual" shi , they can't even bothered to make each npc descriptions in stats page
If you mean physical descriptions of each NPCs, the author said there were complaints about how those got in the way of readers' own imagination. Ofc we have no way of knowing if this is really the case or if the authors were just lazy.

Gitarja

If you mean physical descriptions of each NPCs, the author said there were complaints about how those got in the way of readers' own imagination. Ofc we have no way of knowing if this is really the case or if the authors were just lazy.
something is better than nothing, it's just frustating when i can't tell what they looks like, most cyoa game from hg or cog have those, why tale of cranes is different we have no idea

Aditya Yeshri

I can't proceed after chapter 3,my game struck at the page to save game and proceed to chapter 4.Saving and reloading doesn't help

JLion

hey, is somebody have a problem like me, i can't have an option about married and have a children with my RO, no matter how hard i try, is there something specifically i have to do for that?

Iwhannz

Im having an trouble at the end of the game and it say this "line 2: Non-existent variable 'choice_title'" what to do???

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Im having an trouble at the end of the game and it say this "line 2: Non-existent variable 'choice_title'" what to do???
that the end of the book so you can ignore it.

innerbloom

lmfao go touch some grasssss this is literally just a game💀 why are you whining

Last edited: