What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

The Future of Choice of Mods

Guy

man, not going to lie. i would love to learn this. the software dan used, can it be done with a phone or do we required computer for this one? damn, now I'm very intrigued. I know some basic to change the stats, but that's the limit to my knowledge. would appreciate if you can give some more insights, if you're willing?
The software Dan uses requires Windows 7 or later. It's a bit too complicated for a phone due to the menu builder thing. You could do the rest on a phone. ChoiceScript games are essentially just websites. The wrapper that holds it together has some formatting instructions to make it useable on a mobile device, but it's essentially just loading the index HTML file into webview and running various JavaScript files (from the ChoiceScript engine) for the actual functions, much like a website would. It's a bit more in depth than that, but it's not too complicated. The software Dan uses is converting that website into an APK (Android app) in its own wrapper. Dei does it by preserving CoG's in house wrapper and just repacking it with the changes, patching out the license check (there are various tools to do this, and since you seem to be interested in using a phone, Lucky Patcher would be the most popular) and signing it with the test key (on a phone APK Explorer & Editor can do this). If you have anything specific in mind, let me know, and I'll try to provide more context.

ohgodhatesme

The software Dan uses requires Windows 7 or later. It's a bit too complicated for a phone due to the menu builder thing. You could do the rest on a phone. ChoiceScript games are essentially just websites. The wrapper that holds it together has some formatting instructions to make it useable on a mobile device, but it's essentially just loading the index HTML file into webview and running various JavaScript files (from the ChoiceScript engine) for the actual functions, much like a website would. It's a bit more in depth than that, but it's not too complicated. The software Dan uses is converting that website into an APK (Android app) in its own wrapper. Dei does it by preserving CoG's in house wrapper and just repacking it with the changes, patching out the license check (there are various tools to do this, and since you seem to be interested in using a phone, Lucky Patcher would be the most popular) and signing it with the test key (on a phone APK Explorer & Editor can do this). If you have anything specific in mind, let me know, and I'll try to provide more context.
I do have LP in my phone, and I use MT Manager to change the stats and variables for it. But I never have turn a wip into an apk. I would like to DM you personally if you're not bothered by any more questions? Thank you for your reply. I've been trying to find a guide for so long on the depth for this

Kradikill

I'm worried about this site in the future what if Dan and Dei somehow passes away who's gonna replace them? Will their descendants succeed them or become a dissapointments? Whatever, the case i just dont want what happened to Synapse X to happen on this site.
That seems too specific to happen, and even if it happened there would be successors, and it isn't that hard to learn it, it just takes some time, and I am not saying that dan and dei aren't doing alot, they are giving us alot of their time for free, that's true love for this community, but don't worry friend, dei and dan aren't going anywhere.

Guy

I do have LP in my phone, and I use MT Manager to change the stats and variables for it. But I never have turn a wip into an apk. I would like to DM you personally if you're not bothered by any more questions? Thank you for your reply. I've been trying to find a guide for so long on the depth for this
Feel free to send a DM. I'm pretty sure I have them open to all members.