What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Trial of Souls Mod Menu 2023-06-27

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

The Trial of Souls Mod Menu - The Trial of Souls

The Trial of Souls Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

sikekqek

No matter what value I have light or shadows set to I can't complete the final trial, is there anyone who's completed the game who knows what's wrong?

rvcont

No matter what value I have light or shadows set to I can't complete the final trial, is there anyone who's completed the game who knows what's wrong?
Seems to be happening for everyone playing the game. Saw some comments on reddit.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I think the final trial its where ends, did seem so on the wip, dindt know it was finished though
you need to make correct choice if you want to succeed the final trial.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I chose the light every time i had to chose between light and dark and even then I died
I chose the darkness and the option I chose in previous chapter was not to take or reject the offer, for that you need balance stat of 50/50 in light/darkness.

ApocRage

yeah i think maybe the divinity route's either intentionally unwinnable, requires a series of specific choices, or is just straight up broken. i'll have a look at the code a lil' later to see what it says and report back if someone else hasn't by then.

ApocRage

i think there's just a mistake in the code that shunts you off into a failed path on the dark trial route if you pick divinity. dark route leads to an undead circus followed by a swimming segment, and the failure of the swimming segment is what the holy trial is leading to for some reason. i can at least confirm that the divine route actually exists, there's just no way to get to it as far as i can tell and i'm not really familiar enough with choicescript to fix it without a bunch of trial and error i'm too lazy to deal with.

so yeah, go darkness or balance routes if you want to actually progress i guess. and for success on the dark route you need to choose the "Compromise" choice in Duncan's tomb during the bounty hunting section.