What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Trial of Souls Mod Menu 2023-06-27

Register to download this resource for free!

ayrusCOM30

Guys, is it just me, or in the end of Chapters 10, before we transition to Chapters 11 The Trials of Souls. I saw the Light / Shadow stats has gone missing. Only the stats and Honor / Cunning left and relationships. Maybe because of this, we can't proceed when we select Light path / Divine

ayrusCOM30

Guys, is it just me, or in the end of Chapters 10, before we transition to Chapters 11 The Trials of Souls. I saw the Light / Shadow stats has gone missing. Only the stats and Honor / Cunning left and relationships. Maybe because of this, we can't proceed when we select Light path / Divine
@DanFabulich maybe when you modding this game, there's an error to the game original code that makes the Light / Shadow stats disappear during the end of Chapters 10. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I just don't know much about coding so I'm using the general terms so it easier to understand

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
@DanFabulich maybe when you modding this game, there's an error to the game original code that makes the Light / Shadow stats disappear during the end of Chapters 10. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I just don't know much about coding so I'm using the general terms so it easier to understand
this is just how the author made this game.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
And what options are those because I've played the game for hrs and I never get pass the trials even when I choose the light or dark
when you get a offer to choose between two things, choose neither of them then take light route on the next chapter.