What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

C8B

Hey guys, the famous author of the infinity series has worked in a pc game (as a writer) in these past few years... I know that it isnt a IF but someone may be interresed on it. I will leave the link for his blog bellow 👇

delicialolac

Hey guys, the famous author of the infinity series has worked in a pc game (as a writer) in these past few years... I know that it isnt a IF but someone may be interresed on it. I will leave the link for his blog bellow 👇

It's not a problem. You can promote or recommend any games here. Doesn't necessarily have to be an if. We play visual novels and pc games too.v

Parallax

I've never read any Dakota ifs besides Fallen Lights. They're good? I didn't give them a chance yet because Dakota takes so much time to update
The plot ideas are pretty good. The writing style could be better, but it's not bad either. Nothing that can't be improved with practice.
What I don't like is ridiculous numbers of ROs and.... how to say it in English..... text arrangement? There are no larger blocks of text. It's something like:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Pellentesque metus arcu, efficitur eget vestibulum et, eleifend sit amet risus. Sed efficitur nec massa ut gravida.

Nulla sed sapien ut eros sagittis maximus.

Vivamus volutpat eros id pulvinar commodo.
In volutpat augue non dui accumsan, a rutrum elit rutrum.

Duis ut augue id odio sodales pulvinar. Sed diam purus, rutrum eu nunc non, molestie gravida tellus.

Fusce nisl nibh, interdum id diam mattis, dapibus rutrum nunc.

Quite distracting, imo.

Last edited:

Santana

The plot ideas are pretty good. The writing style could be better, but it's not bad either. Nothing that can't be improved with practice.
What I don't like is ridiculous numbers of ROs and.... how to say it in English..... text arrangement? There are no larger blocks of text. It's something like:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Pellentesque metus arcu, efficitur eget vestibulum et, eleifend sit amet risus. Sed efficitur nec massa ut gravida.

Nulla sed sapien ut eros sagittis maximus.

Vivamus volutpat eros id pulvinar commodo.
In volutpat augue non dui accumsan, a rutrum elit rutrum.

Duis ut augue id odio sodales pulvinar. Sed diam purus, rutrum eu nunc non, molestie gravida tellus.

Fusce nisl nibh, interdum id diam mattis, dapibus rutrum nunc.

Quite distracting, imo.
Personally, I like the "small" blocks of text. When I see a big wall of text my ADHD kicks in and I have to concentrate not to skip any lines. And I agree about the plot, I got hooked on Fallen Lights because the plot seemed very interesting. Then I found out how long it takes for Dakota to update an IF...

Parallax

Personally, I like the "small" blocks of text. When I see a big wall of text my ADHD kicks in and I have to concentrate not to skip any lines. And I agree about the plot, I got hooked on Fallen Lights because the plot seemed very interesting. Then I found out how long it takes for Dakota to update an IF...
I didn't mean large walls of the text, because it is also annoying, but a little more than these 1-4 lines. It looks bad and it's hard for me to focus on what is happening in the story.

Maybe typography and book design course at the university have affected me too much...

Santana

I didn't mean large walls of the text, because it is also annoying, but a little more than these 1-4 lines. It looks bad and it's hard for me to focus on what is happening in the story.

Maybe typography and book design course at the university have affected me too much...
I get you but still, if it gets more than 6-8 lines it becomes a problem for me... But that's only when I'm reading on my phone.