What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

Parallax

Hopefully not, these sound so good šŸ˜­. Iā€™ve been wanting a drama filled IF
If you mean Sip The Gossip, I agree with you. šŸ˜© Unfortunately, I'm a realist. I have already seen on Tumblr many IFs in Hollywood style and none has a demo.

At least Infamous got new competition. So there's two WIP about singers and none about actors.

Last edited:

clover

If you mean Sip The Gossip, I agree with you. šŸ˜© Unfortunately, I'm a realist. I have already seen on Tumblr many IFs in Hollywood style and none has a demo.

At least Infamous got new competition. So there's two WIP about singers and none about actors.
there is Backstage-if on tumblr but its a little less about acting and drama and more about murder and stuff.

Last edited:

Lovecraft

Upcoming keeper of life and death update preview
Hell yeah time to continue my angsty relationship with Seraphina.

C8B

Does anyone know what happened to "the exile" if? I tried searching in their discord but i couldn't find anything of substance

clover

Does anyone know what happened to "the exile" if? I tried searching in their discord but i couldn't find anything of substance

The author is pretty active on Tumblr. Perhaps you should look there.

Last i checked, the game was being ported to twine and being rewritten.

Latest writing update on the author's patreon : https://www.patreon.com/posts/writing-update-105603502

Last edited: