What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

delicialolac

Honor amongst thieves author has a short story out..(its set in the same universe) The first five chapters are accessible only to patreons rn..its traditional novel format not choice interactive. I wanna read it. Someone do share it. Thanks.

Last edited:

eyesonme

It's a girl in both. I assumed she was the sister on father's side, or something like that 😂
I'm still for the secret sibling theory myself, it makes the most sense to me with Lucy concealing it (Seven's dad having a whole other kid if not family would be hurtful), Seven being mad that she concealed it (not knowing your dad has a whole other family is hurtful especially when someone you're very close to conceals it from you), and Seven not feeling like he stay mad about it (dad probably cheated on her to produce said kid, not wanting to talk about it is ****ed up but understandable). Plus what else would Seven be hiding that wouldn't make Blake evil to be smug about knowing 💀[/SPOILER]

LK5

Plus what else would Seven be hiding that wouldn't make Blake evil to be smug about knowing
I don't like infamous, but couldn't help but read the new update. And I read the conversation between Blake and Seven, at first I said "lucy is sick", because what else would hurt MC? Because I think of Seven hiding her sister, and especially from MC, I don't get it. Why would that information hurt MC? 🤷

eyesonme

I don't like infamous, but couldn't help but read the new update. And I read the conversation between Blake and Seven, at first I said "lucy is sick", because what else would hurt MC? Because I think of Seven hiding her sister, and especially from MC, I don't get it. Why would that information hurt MC? 🤷
"**** you." The venom in Seven's voice makes you jolt. Your head throbs with the conversation you can hardly keep up with.

"Careful." Blake laughs again. $!{bhe}'s enjoying this. "Is it truly that serious?"

$!{shis} voice softens considerably. "It is to me."

"What a surprise," ${bhe} doles out blandly. "Does your little friend know?"

"Who?" There's a pause. "${name}? ${pc_he}@{pc_singular 's | 're} not my friend."

"I'll take that as a no," Blake says with a snort. Then: "Are you done? I'm cold and this conversation is killing my mood."

"Whatever." You hear a shuffling, and then Seven speaks again. "Wait."

Another pause. "What?"

"Don't...don't tell ${pc_him2}, please."

It feels like an eternity that you wait for a response. It's only when the door opens to reveal Blake that you realize ${bhe} didn't respond at all. ****.

I don't really get that Seven thinks it'll hurt MC from that, just that Seven doesn't want them to know. Plus if it was Lucy being sick Blake's response would extra make no sense. Like why are you laughing at an ailing mother when you call yours every night?

Foulwarden

When Jazzy called, she said about Lucy: "She seemed different. She also seemed like she was in a rush. I mean"

I'm curious, whaat happend??