What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Vampire The Masquerade — Night Road v2.0.12 Mod Menu 2.0.12

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
You can't use joiplay for a app that can't parse I already have joiplay and tried
app has nothing to do with the file inside, if you are still having problem then download AGAIN because I had no issue downloading and running the file right now.

TherinFal

app has nothing to do with the file inside, if you are still having problem then download AGAIN because I had no issue downloading and running the file right now.
It might be my device just can't download it some apps on here I can but I also have issues downloading one of the other vampire the masquerade games as well

Trollado

Unfortunately after chapter 7 (end of Lettow's third mission). It is not possible to continue, those options "play again, play similar games..." appear. Would there be any way to fix it? This is the second time this has happened and it's great to see the end...

lilyaa

B
Unfortunately after chapter 7 (end of Lettow's third mission). It is not possible to continue, those options "play again, play similar games..." appear. Would there be any way to fix it? This is the second time this has happened and it's great to see the end...
Basically, make sure you aren't TOO op. Don't set all stats to max, don't have too much wealth, willpower goes to 5 not 7. Something like that. Try and keep yourself to disciplines you can learn, so no Ravnos or Lasombra exclusives unless you are the correct clan for it.