What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Vampire, The Masquerade - Night Road v2.0.12 MOD Menu V2 v2.0.12

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

Sav

Same almost every new mod from dei is just white not sure how to fix it
I'm not sure if it will help, but I use BlueStacks, and apk files were set to open with it by default. I changed it to Brave Browser and now manually open the apk files in it, and they work now. It might work if you are in a similar situation.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

zaidelles

Mod menu doesn't work for me. Lets me open it and change things, but it doesn't save the changes. Tested with trying to raise skills and with trying to set wounds to none, but as soon as I leave the menu to go back to the game and re-check my stats page, nothing is different. Tried going to the next page as per usual but for some reason it's just not registering at all.

Last edited:

AvidReader69

Mod menu doesn't work for me. Lets me open it and change things, but it doesn't save the changes. Tested with trying to raise skills and with trying to set wounds to none, but as soon as I leave the menu to go back to the game and re-check my stats page, nothing is different. Tried going to the next page as per usual but for some reason it's just not registering at all.
Have you clicked next after mod menuing?

juno!

i’m not sure where to comment this so i’ll comment it here? (sorry it might be a lot im bad at explaining) if anyone knows how to fix my issue, that’ll be great.

for some reason dei’s mods don’t work on my iphone or computer. it says something about the index.html file being private and/or edited and won’t let me open. dans files, however, work fine on my computer and phone so i’m not sure what the issue is… can someone help? i’ve tried several different browsers and none of them let me open dei’s mods.