What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Wayhaven Chronicles, Book Three v1.0.3 MOD Menu V4 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Wayhaven Chronicles, Book Three v1.0.3 MOD Menu V4 - Wayhaven Chronicles, Book Three v1.0.3 MOD Menu V4

Mad scientist vampires, supernatural carnivals! Can there be anything else?

Well….

As you settle into your new life working with Unit Bravo—and growing ever closer to one member in particular—life goes on. But so does the supernatural world.

A string of kidnappings takes over Wayhaven and, once more, you’re called in as it quickly becomes apparent there’s more going on than what’s on the surface.

Even worse when the kidnapper’s focus turns on you…and you’re the only one with the power to...

Read more about this resource...

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Because this question usually gets asked, if you are struggling with uploadrar then please try to use brave browser.

scottiekills

Last time a Wayhaven book came out I was barely a student and now I'm almost starting my masters. Funny how life goes. Thanks Dei!

Llama

Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to import my MC from the last book :( It just goes in an infinite loop from the save selection to the main menu (2 of the saves are from 2019, one from 2020, none of them are working).

Last edited:

HahaYes

I'm having the same issue with imported characters, it just takes me back to the page where it asks if you want to import a character or not. Not sure if that's an issue with the mod or not though, gonna try a playstore download and see if that works

Zei

Help theres an error saying about keyboard shorcuts how do i fix it i cant get past. I tried tapping the x button but it doesn't work

HahaYes

Tried the playstore, gotta purchase to import a character, so I just used lucky patche. The problem is still there though so maybe it's a bug with the game itself? Not sure but yeah, still doesn't let you import even when downloaded through playstore

notAlig

A few people in the CoG forum thread were also having issues with importing IIRC, so it might be a problem with the CoG servers/game itself.

Zei

Help theres an error saying about keyboard shorcuts how do i fix it i cant get past. I tried tapping the x button but it doesn't work
Nevermind manage to fix it by deleting some code on index.html, now im facing the import problem lol

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
If anyone is desperate for import then go back and play the book 2 mod on the forum and save it then play book 3 and import. If there are any issues after that then leave a message on this thread or the support channel on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.