What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public ver)

meyaoi

Honest question: why does posts about asking people to DM to get you-know-what side stories always get deleted after? Does the mods not allow it?
And to think this one has garnered hundreds likes even though his version is very outdated.
I am truly curious if possibly you-know-who somehow reached out to mods to tell them not to share their specific content.
If this post also somehow gets deleted then this totally kinda gives off the same weird vibe as the CoG forum.

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
VIP
Approved Releaser
Honest question: why does posts about asking people to DM to get you-know-what side stories always get deleted after? Does the mods not allow it?
And to think this one has garnered hundreds likes even though his version is very outdated.
I am truly curious if possibly you-know-who somehow reached out to mods to tell them not to share their specific content.
If this post also somehow gets deleted then this totally kinda gives off the same weird vibe as the CoG forum.
I never deleted the post in which someone is willing to share the link with DM without reason and when I do its because later on someone posted the direct link here so the mentioned post is no longer necessary or i admit its also possible that i misread what the post said, if thats the case than i apologize.
After all the Golden Rose reaction post is still there months after being posted and will continue to be so until someone posts either direct link or html file of the next version...
I only delete unnecessary replies to such posts cause the person who posted them clearly said that they will send the link via DM to everyone who reacted

If i wanted to role play CoG forum moderators i would start giving warnings to the users who broke the thread rules which would lead to eventual ban cause there are multiple people who would have +10 warnings at this point...

Last edited:

MadTitan1

I really have to let it go. I can't keep fighting you guys like this. From now on I'll make everything free. **** my life! 🤣
sorry CC😅..seriously though, I love your work. I'm willing and do pay for it...but I also think it's great to share it with folks who can't pay? Either way, I'll still pay for your content, but I may robin hood it every once in a while..sorry. lots of love🫠

cchill

sorry CC😅..seriously though, I love your work. I'm willing and do pay for it...but I also think it's great to share it with folks who can't pay? Either way, I'll still pay for your content, but I may robin hood it every once in a while..sorry. lots of love🫠
Danm, you bleed me dry! 😅At the end of the day, there's not much I can do. 2024 is a new year I really need to let this go.

MadTitan1

Danm, you bleed me dry! 😅At the end of the day, there's not much I can do. 2024 is a new year I really need to let this go.
I'm rooting for you buddy😅. I'll support you where I can (kofi and patreon), but...I guess you're right? New year and all😅..so maybe let the gen public access your content (at least the already leaked ones cough cough) while we continue paying for your patreon since that won't change? pretty please? am I making any headway in convincing you?😅😅🫠

Amanda

Attachments

• Story_LC_#1.pdf
    94.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Story_Mei_#1.pdf
    99.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Story_Mei_#2.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Story_Ruo_#1.pdf
    592 KB · Views: 260
  • Story_Tigress_#1.pdf
    92.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Story_Yichen_#1.pdf
    543 KB · Views: 141
  • Story_Wu_Chao_#1.pdf
    534.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Q_A Sessions.pdf
    228.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Story_Tigress_#2.pdf
    988.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Roo

Attachments

• Crown_of_Ashes_and_Flames.zip
    429 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

Amanda

Hi! If someone has the time, can they share the html version of Golden rose, Fallen Lights and Disenchant, if it's possible?
Images only work on PC, they won't show up on mobile.
x) Golden Rose Patreon Demo (last updated Oct 2023) - password: xE4GtNA!jL`n,q:wb-yB/5
x) Fallen Lights Patreon Demo (last updated Sept 2023) - password: xp7gfq=;(n[CA>8MY)QwL$
x) Disenchanted Patreon Demo (last updated Feb 2024) - password: q5U'K/t2Hrpxfa">43$D*P