What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public version)

Sydero

Anyone have the night market after dark stories?
Night Market After Dark A To E

I will try to get Night Market related things as it comes out. No promises though

Attachments

• Night Market After Dark - A for After ***.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 156
  • NM After Dark - Bottom or Top.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 148
  • The Night Market After Dark prompt C for ***.txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 140
  • NSFW ABC Prompt - D for Dirty Secret.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Night Market After Dark E - Experience (NSFW).txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 149

Sydero

The Night Market Post Chapter Six Stories

I will update this when the others come out.

Attachments

• Post Chapter Six - Hazel.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Post Chapter Six - Gabriel.txt
    9 KB · Views: 28
  • Post Chapter Six - Milo.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Post Chapter Six - Malcolm.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

woodylovelace

I beg of thee, i beg of someone….

to make an HTML version of zombie exodus: safe haven (the current avail parts, not the ones on beta) so i can play it on my iphone🥹

lililu

Anyone still has a copy of Teachers, With Love and Passion (latest version)?

Game used to be free but they abruptly switched it to paid. The current paid version is the same as the free one before, but I couldn't download it in time :/
Thanks guys!
Hello. I think this is what you're looking for.

Foulwarden

Wayhaven's Update+ this week, it’ll be interesting to see how the MC adapts to being treated less like a human and more like, well, a supernatural in this book…

"I certainly wasn't expecting to just have a day of talking instead of training," I admit.

"It's likely because the Agency wished to give you some time to adjust to your new…." Axel curbs his words, frowning as his gaze flicks up from his lap to land on my hands.

My fingers instantly tingle with flickers of electricity and radiate magic at the attention. I grasp them into fists to stem the sensation.

lililu

Thank you wildberriev for the beta.

Leas: City of the Sun – html and apk version with save feature. Since beta hosted on cogdemos.ink with option to unlist scenes by author, I was unable to see /scenes folder, and had to search for all scenes hidden from startup.txt manually. Still possible I missed something. All who want it can test it.
Edit: It seems set_npc_pronouns was missing, despite being present in my /scenes folder. Strange. I'll try to see what's the problem with that.
Edit2: Really not sure what's going on. Maybe something is going on with startup file, but adding all gosub scenes on the list (which in theory is not necessary) is not fixing the problem. And I'm not a choicescript pro, so I'm at my wits end. Alas! I tried. Maybe someone else will compile it or we'll just wait for full release and make html later.

Last edited: