What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public version)

RyudouAi

Does anyone know if Cursed Covenant has a chapter 6 or is it completed at 5 chapters? (asking if anyone knows from Patreon bc I couldn't find an answer on Kemono since it hasn't been updated since Feb). Thanks in advance for any answers!
It's still in progress which means there will be chapter 6. The latest release is ch5 on June 25th which is already shared here.

Sea

Does anyone have the new bip of Blood of the living?
Btw I tried https://cogdemos.ink/play/chrysanthemumgames/blood-of-the-living---v-0033/mygame/index.php but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the new link 😅

Last edited:

Hantoki

Does someone have Café Rouge full version? Including its final side story.

Thank you in advance!

namesenpai

Path of martial arts

the link is for pov so use the pov password.

update is out! We're finally at 600k words ~25k words update 1) new tea party
2) ai event
3) mei continuation (small)
4) xiwen + OS event
5) caihong event (small)
6) new OC fight

no povs password: where_is_caihong

pov password: final_sunset

Chestershire

hi!! does anybody have Where Winter Crows Go? i'd be super greatful!
I had it since the F2P launch, hope it works (there could be my save files but u can delete those with Del button)

Hantoki

try to search any VN there next time + leaving req there is easier as the site is made (somewhat) for that

I already know about that site, already saw that thread. The version is outdated and very few uploaders are active anymore (update requests in the thread have been ignored for ages)
That's why I tried requesting the full version with the final side story here.