What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu 3.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

Jokerking_69

I seem to have a problem where I lost all my saves every time I progress a chapter. How can I fix this? Do I really have to do it all over again hoping it my saves won't be lost again?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I seem to have a problem where I lost all my saves every time I progress a chapter. How can I fix this? Do I really have to do it all over again hoping it my saves won't be lost again?
looks like you are saving on cloud save at the end of each chapter, doing this can delete all your quick save.

Kryptic

So I applied this fix and there are 3 issues I have run into:

1) Saves disappear when moving from one part to another.
2) Cannot save the game after completing a part. It says Choice of games could not be accessed or something like that.
3) Some options cause the game to get stuck. I observed it in part 1 when trying to loot neighbour's house and in part 2 when you win elections and when you win the hilltop battle against zombies which means I cannot progress further.

Overall its a great mod with all the mod menu functions working perfectly so thank you for that 😊. I hope someone can help me with fixing these issues.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
So I applied this fix and there are 3 issues I have run into:

1) Saves disappear when moving from one part to another.
2) Cannot save the game after completing a part. It says Choice of games could not be accessed or something like that.
3) Some options cause the game to get stuck. I observed it in part 1 when trying to loot neighbour's house and in part 2 when you win elections and when you win the hilltop battle against zombies which means I cannot progress further.

Overall its a great mod with all the mod menu functions working perfectly so thank you for that 😊. I hope someone can help me with fixing these issues.
if you didn't liked joiplay then open the index.html file in any browser, the only downside here is that you won't be able to load images if you are using android 10 or older.

TarkovRat

Having trouble using the mod menu. When I add to attributes, no changes are made. For stuff like food and water, All of the Above doesn't work, and I have to modify them individually. This is true for most options in the menu, where either I have to add/change them individually, or there are no modifications made at all. Any ideas as to how I can get around this?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Having trouble using the mod menu. When I add to attributes, no changes are made. For stuff like food and water, All of the Above doesn't work, and I have to modify them individually. This is true for most options in the menu, where either I have to add/change them individually, or there are no modifications made at all. Any ideas as to how I can get around this?
after modifying all stats you need to return to game then go to next page so new stats will be applied.

Mark685

I'm not sure If this error/crash is partially due to the mod menu itself or its generally the game itself.

What I came across was that if you replay a scene that unlocks a achievement you end up crashing. The hill battle where I got the savior achievement for saving Tommy is where successfully first past the scene. However when I replayed it, the game crashed.

So I don't know if it's the influence of mod menu or the game it's self. None of my stats were altered or anything. However latest version on playstore does possibly fix the bugs.

But from what I've told this modded version is technically a copy of the game

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I'm not sure If this error/crash is partially due to the mod menu itself or its generally the game itself.

What I came across was that if you replay a scene that unlocks a achievement you end up crashing. The hill battle where I got the savior achievement for saving Tommy is where successfully first past the scene. However when I replayed it, the game crashed.

So I don't know if it's the influence of mod menu or the game it's self. None of my stats were altered or anything. However latest version on playstore does possibly fix the bugs.

But from what I've told this modded version is technically a copy of the game
send screenshot of that error

Kamisama

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu - Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven

Read more about this resource...
NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
This include the new chapter?

J4V13R

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu - Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven

Read more about this resource...
NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
How do I use the mod menu, because when I use it in the attributes they don't chamce at all

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
How do I use the mod menu, because when I use it in the attributes they don't chamce at all
after using mod menu, return to the game and go to next page for mod to get applied.

Reactions: Kim

qazwsxqwet

Welcome
Is there a solution to bypass this error?
chapter10 line 3234: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.
I saved before the error and tried all the options and the same error appears in the battle that takes place in the museum
I can't skip the error
All my options have that error while km in the museum so I can't progress 😭 I've tried just about everything - replaying on the Web page, going back to really far previous saves, etc. I wish I could just play the game normally even because I usually only use the mod menu for the saves since checkpoints never worked for me. I tired playing on a normal version of the game with lucky patcher so I don't have to pay £25 for it but I spent several hours getting to that point in the game and had the exact same issue. I think I might just give up on the game at this point - the mod is great but honestly the whole thing is messing up for me and in tired of having ti replay the whole game for hours on end.
I wish there was a way for me to import the save file system of the mod into the regular game and reload my quick save from the mod so that there could be some possibility of the game actually playing. This isn't the mod creator's fault at all, but I just really hope there's some way to fix it