What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.2.2 Mod Menu 3.2.2

Register to download this resource for free!

MalkavianElder98

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu - Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab
Hi Dan I can't seem to download the apk. It starts but then it just download an archive of 56 kb. And now it just downloads a html page for some reason. Any suggestions?

Blackdrake

im at the theater where everything went down and then suddenly it ended? "Play you have to save where you were before exiting the game on the day when you return to play hit restart and load but be sure you go to the next scene or it will take you back to the main menu hopefully this helps ☺

m16529

Does anyone can't restore the save file from using or can't save at the end of chapter by using email? I don't know why this version can't be save but previous version can.

Last edited:

m16529

Hey everyone, idk if this is bug or not. Because when I try to load save file with email it says "No saves downloaded for email address" even though it's correct email and when I try to test in official app, a save file successful restore from email. Can you guys help me?