What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.2.2 Mod Menu 3.2.2

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Hey everyone, idk if this is bug or not. Because when I try to load save file with email it says "No saves downloaded for email address" even though it's correct email and when I try to test in official app, a save file successful restore from email. Can you guys help me?
when did you saved it ? also did you saved in my version of mod ?

m16529

when did you saved it ? also did you saved in my version of mod ?
I try to load a save file last night with current version but "No saves downloaded for email address" appear instead of my save file, which is strange, because previous version can access save file by email.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I try to load a save file last night with current version but "No saves downloaded for email address" appear instead of my save file, which is strange, because previous version can access save file by email.
Something is wrong here because my save files don't work for this one but my save files do work for the older mods and the original game
fixed it, redownload the game to apply the fix.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I was hoping that we could use the science route to become a vampire by experimenting with the virus and make our mc immortal vampire just like morbius, I think I heard someone else here once say the same thing and I was hoping they go that route
play the part 4 and find out.

GrumpyTheFrog