What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Aura Clash WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

Lord Val

Hey when I loaded the app it just said "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!" What should I do?

namesenpai

Hey when I loaded the app it just said "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!" What should I do?
either use joi play or just extract the app and use the html file inside to play the game. although i really wonder what this error is. when i was using a one plus some time ago i also got that error but now i got a samsung and the games run normally without this error. really makes me wonder.

Lord Val

download the app and just extract it using your file manager or use z archiver. the html would be inside the folder with the rest of the stuff.
I used Z archiver and managed to extract the file but when I tried playing it said "Opps some error accured" I think I did it wrong but I'll keep trying until I get your reply.

Edit: I have no idea what I'm doing I'm just tapping random button's.

Last edited:

namesenpai

I used Z archiver and managed to extract the file but when I tried playing it said "Opps some error accured" I think I did it wrong but I'll keep trying until I get your reply.

Edit: I have no idea what I'm doing I'm just tapping random button's.
extract the app and go inside the assets folder inside there scroll down a bit and you will find index.html run that one on your browser usually chrome works good.