What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Vampire v3.0.12 Mod Menu 2023-07-26

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Choice of the Vampire v3.0.12 Mod Menu - Choice of the Vampire

Choice of the Vampire Mod by ChoiceofMods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Zargaam

Thanks for the headsup also I've tried the other mod menu apk for this game provided by some other guy...in which people are getting errors what they don't realise is that the person who scripted the game made it so that if you hack the game it will bug out at some points.. because he's doing conditional checks before giving any choice...users are modifying the stat value directly at 5 when the author is checking if the value is below 3 or 2 to show options...if this is the case with the whole game i think it's impossible for the players to play choice of vampires using mod menu...

Capella_Auriga

Thanks for the headsup also I've tried the other mod menu apk for this game provided by some other guy...in which people are getting errors what they don't realise is that the person who scripted the game made it so that if you hack the game it will bug out at some points.. because he's doing conditional checks before giving any choice...users are modifying the stat value directly at 5 when the author is checking if the value is below 3 or 2 to show options...if this is the case with the whole game i think it's impossible for the players to play choice of vampires using mod menu...
Just make sure that before the conditional checks, that you will set your stats to 2 or 3. After that, you can set it high again. You can also edit the html if you know the basics of choicescript and how to edit code but that will be too much work so I suggest that you set your stats low before the conditional checks.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I've already played and completed this game in max stats and fixed all the possible error you get from using mod menu so you don't have to worry about those bugs anymore.

Henry Matthews

I'm having trouble progressing due to an achievement error, can someone please help? The error occurs when the mc is going to play the piano in the governor's visit.
It says: "new_orleans_governors_visit line 663: the achievement name dazzle was not declared as an *achievement in startup".

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I'm having trouble progressing due to an achievement error, can someone please help? The error occurs when the mc is going to play the piano in the governor's visit.
It says: "new_orleans_governors_visit line 663: the achievement name dazzle was not declared as an *achievement in startup".
save, restart and load.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I've already tried, using other stats, other wealth, load a previous one, restart the whole game, but nothing
First restart then load the any older save and go to next page, from there reduce your money to 1000 or so if you are in volume 1, and if you are on volume 2 then reduce money AND stats to 3. This will fix it.

Henry Matthews

Hello again, I've come to face another error, when saying goodbye to Clotho, no matter which option i choose, or even whatever i do before, if i tap next after the outcome, it shows the error: "memphis_second_intermission line 83: invalid ident, expected at least one line in 'if' true block". Any tip in how to solve or surpass the issue?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hello again, I've come to face another error, when saying goodbye to Clotho, no matter which option i choose, or even whatever i do before, if i tap next after the outcome, it shows the error: "memphis_second_intermission line 83: invalid ident, expected at least one line in 'if' true block". Any tip in how to solve or surpass the issue?
you can try reloading from previous chapter and if this still didn't worked then tell me.

Henry Matthews

Unfortunately it didn't work, i've replayed the whole volume three, to add information i'm in a relationship with Clotho and i'm supporting Shioban in the election (tried another paths but it didn't work). Sorry for the lateness, but i wasn't able to play before.

Henry Matthews

Unfortunately it didn't work, i've replayed the whole volume three, to add information i'm in a relationship with Clotho and i'm supporting Shioban in the election (tried another paths but it didn't work). Sorry for the lateness, but i wasn't able to play before.
Any tip for what i can try?