What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Divine Ascension v1.1.1 Mod Menu 1.1.1

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Divine Ascension v1.1.1 Mod Menu - Divine Ascension

Divine Ascension Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

ayrusCOM30

Hi @DanFabulich , I want to ask about the relationship mod feature in this game. Doesn't matter when I make it to 100 or make it to 0, my relationship with other chara description turn into Hostile
Eh, nevermind, I didn't notice the sign is (max 1000) , not (max 100), so when I make it to 1000, all chara relationship turn into friendly. Sorry to bother you @DanFabulich 😅

Electrum

When I try to install it I get an error message: "There was a problem parsing the package." The file also seems to be only about 57 kilobytes when I download it. I've tried to re-download it three times to the same result.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother