What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

I, the Forgotten One v1.2.5 Mod Menu 2023-06-30

Register to download this resource for free!

NONO

DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

I, the Forgotten One v1.2 Mod Menu - I, the Forgotten One

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donation: https://ko-fi.com/danfab
It isnt even finished

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

I, the Forgotten One v1.2 Mod Menu - I, the Forgotten One

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donation: https://ko-fi.com/danfab
@NONO @VannDeVries read this full post, it's a full game and what you see is a bug.

AgentKenji

I'm getting a bug in the game where it shows up scenes for a gay and female Marshal with Obren and Milton despite playing as a straight male Marshal.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Yes but why would that trigger regardless?
that's how author did, you can't get higher relationship with them unless you are engage in a romantic way and since your high relationship trigger those scenes.

AgentKenji

that's how author did, you can't get higher relationship with them unless you are engage in a romantic way and since your high relationship trigger those scenes.
Well ****. My bad. So whats the threshold to trigger them?
Just so I can keep em low. Without affecting the overall story

septus

These modded games usually are full versions. A lot of them have cheat menus added. DanFabulich also adds a very, very handy Save/Load option AND his modded versions can be played on PC in-browser.
can you please tell me how to play the games on my pc in browser, I downloaded the .apk file and I am playing the game on my phone

smthdffrnt

can you please tell me how to play the games on my pc in browser, I downloaded the .apk file and I am playing the game on my phone
You can use WinRAR to open the .apk file like an archive. Here's a link to an Imgur album for a step-by-step picture guide: Now, in my experience, only CoG/HG games modded by DanFabulich work on PC. .apk files modded by DeiArcana don't seem to work using the same method.
DeiArcana has a separate forum for PC releases - those are basically cracked Steam versions and lack the Save/Load functions.

4pple

Has anyone been able to do the "avenge bello's sally" achievement with this mod? It appears to be bugged, since no matter how many archers I have I am never able to pull it off.