What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

I, the Forgotten One v1.2.5 Mod Menu 2023-06-30

Register to download this resource for free!

Sequester

For some reason every experience I have with these versions of games with a save function always ends prematurely, I play for a couple of chapters and then the 'Play Again' options show up.

smthdffrnt

For some reason every experience I have with these versions of games with a save function always ends prematurely, I play for a couple of chapters and then the 'Play Again' options show up.
The explanation and the solution are in the OP:
NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME
SO MAKE SURE ACHIEVEMENT OPTION IS VISIBLE ALL THE TIME
AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT
AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOSE ANY PROGRESS.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load. (Works for Play Again Bug too.)

Last edited:

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Just bug fixes, according to the playstore, i don't know what bug was fixed though
users are able to complete the playthrough so no need to update the app now.

Pr3miumsr5

"App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!"

Error popping up for me

Tako

Huge thanks for the game but I ran into this bug at the end
"Ending line 2: Non-existent variable 'choice_title'