What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

I, the Forgotten One v1.2.5 Mod Menu 2023-06-30

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Huge thanks for the game but I ran into this bug at the end
"Ending line 2: Non-existent variable 'choice_title'
ignore it, when the game will have save import then I'll fix this.

Kay

For new comer to the website who want to download mod, as new guy if you ask why the game suddenly end in middle of the game like during opening banquet or before attack it's because you use the cheat to have all the speciality, so yeah sadly the mod is not perfect but that not mean not working, just don't get all the speciality, i know it let down but @DanFabulich already doing his best in this mod so respect him other way bypass this is save when you get the game end restart and reload

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Achievement error often still happening like killer queen achievements make the game crash and cannot be continued. I think some achievements missing from this game version and make some path locked
read the first page to fix this.

Reactions: Kay

kiluan

hello there, seems like there's a problem. it says something along these lines : error because of unauthorized mod or smt

Juh

It's not complete, is it? In the archives, it says that the game has 11 chapters, but I didn't even get to 4 and the game ended out of nowhere.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hey Dan, do you know if the latest version of I the forgotten one (1.2.11) has save import?
If this isn't too much hassle to ask, I also am interested in knowing the answer 🙏
I don't know if the latest version have it or not, I think asking this in CoG's official forum will be a better idea.

It's not complete, is it? In the archives, it says that the game has 11 chapters, but I didn't even get to 4 and the game ended out of nowhere.
looks like play again bug to me, read the first post of this thread for fix.

Allmind

It's still have the same Bug where you basically straight but somehow having relationship with Milon

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
It's still have the same Bug where you basically straight but somehow having relationship with Milon
That's not a bug, it's just how stats work in this game. Basically in normal play it's not possible to max relationship with a character you don't romance, so if your relationship with them are high then game will think you chose them as your romance. If you don't want this then change relationship stats individually.

OmgaHacker

That's not a bug, it's just how stats work in this game. Basically in normal play it's not possible to max relationship with a character you don't romance, so if your relationship with them are high then game will think you chose them as your romance. If you don't want this then change relationship stats individually.
Unrelated question to that.

In your modded Choice of Games, I have a issue with the save feature, because sometimes my most recent save dissapears and I don't know what's the cause of it.