What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Insert Rich Family Name MOD Menu 2023-05-04

Register to download this resource for free!

Dante

Vergil's Brother
Since there is a android version on google play store is that one gonna be modded as well?

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
I have android 13 and joiplay works perfectly fine but if you can't use joiplay then click on the index.html and play it on a browser

To put it out there; I'd love to see more modded twine games here. I don't know much about twine, but so far from what I've read, these are just such a delight. 🥖 And I adore character customization. 🧡 So good. I'm hoping Deidei mods more of these games. They're super yummy. Satisfactory, and frankly Dei's just super amazing. Thank you Dei, alongside your amazing partners! Just sending this energy out there. I'm looking forward to what's to come! Have the bestest that you deserve, doves. 💐 *Insert a hug gif here, since I don't remember how to* 🐇

To put it out there; I'd love to see more modded twine games here. I don't know much about twine, but so far from what I've read, these are just such a delight. 🥖 And I adore character customization. 🧡 So good. I'm hoping Deidei mods more of these games. They're super yummy. Satisfactory, and frankly Dei's just super amazing. Thank you Dei, alongside your amazing partners! Just sending this energy out there. I'm looking forward to what's to come! Have the bestest that you deserve, doves. 💐 *Insert a hug gif here, since I don't remember how to* 🐇
And Dei just liked this not long after I've posted it. You're too sweet. Amazing. Have the loveliest night Dei! Take care swell. -xx. ☕

alice7

Thank you very much for your hard work ( o˘◡˘o)Whoever is having trouble with joiplay Try opening (index. html) file with kiwi browser.

Torta66

Hey, sorry to bother but can someone mod the android version? This one no matter what i do doesn't work.

Rə_

So at the end, who is the killer? Also I can use it on android, i have android 11 tho.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Please do not reveal the killer here and spoil it for others, either create a seperate thread on game discussions or off topic to discuss it or talk in private messages

Last edited:

Titan1757

It's only the demo right not the full game since it ended for me after chapter 1 or am i missing something here ?