What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Insert Rich Family Name MOD Menu 2023-05-04

Register to download this resource for free!

arasanme

A quick question,how many chapters are there ? Because my playthrough ends immediately after getting arrested and getting released.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Is it the full game because it stop after chapter 2?
It is the full game. The game does have some cheat protection so if you go overboard with stats like money for example then the game will end early as the fbi or whatever will arrest you. Mod the money stat to 900 or so and the 0's will be added automatically to make 900 million.

King_boi2421

It is the full game. The game does have some cheat protection so if you go overboard with stats like money for example then the game will end early as the fbi or whatever will arrest you. Mod the money stat to 900 or so and the 0's will be added automatically to make 900 million.
Ok thx

DoSangHee

Everytime I quit Joiplay and reopen, the game cannot be played anymore. It shows "Error. Could not access the game files...". Is there anyways to solve this?

helloimgamee

Hello, how do I avoid or download in ‘uploadrar’ website. In the past I can download it normally but now when it is completely downloaded and when I was installing it, it has problem or the icon is invisible.

delicialolac

Hello, how do I avoid or download in ‘uploadrar’ website. In the past I can download it normally but now when it is completely downloaded and when I was installing it, it has problem or the icon is invisible.
U could ask someone who has the game to dm u the mod file. I do that for some frnds in discord.

delicialolac

This is safe to download right? Because when I downloaded the game, my phone recognised it as a malicious file and I decided to remove it. I have downloaded many other games modded my Dei but it hasnt happened to any of them before.
Its safe. Just use an ad blocker browser tho like brave or kiwi browser so u can avoid redirects to too many ads.

Fatal Sin

JoiPlay is useless for a lot of people its much easier just to open the index. HTML via browser and play that way