What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Insert Rich Family Name MOD Menu 2023-05-04

Register to download this resource for free!

shrekislove

In short, use something like rar and extract the zip folder then go back into files>insert rich family name mod menu folder>resources>app>src and then you'll see the index.html so click on that and play on your browser. Second method, you can download joiplay and then click the plus button at the bottom, on name put insert rich family name and on executable file find the index.html and choose that. Version and icon leave empty.
If the app doesn't move forward (mine doesn't worked without including Version and the Icon) write the app version. It is 1.6 (find the *icons in the *resources and then click *app then you will see the image of the app.) For me getting to the game worked but the graphics were showing X (like the exit showing X not the name itself etc...) but there's a file name *Icons so I click that file and then clicked the most bigger image. Then everything is worked for me lol!

underwatercove

Hey I'm having a hard time getting the file to download, it's just not downloading like at all, is it the website hosting the file?