What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

I think Lady butterfly Is a cultivator that send here by the scheme of the enemy of Tang wei...perhaps to try to stop him from reborn?...but they doesn't know he's now completely ded (or is he?)

idk

I don't know who to side with either. The rogues definitely have a lot of secrets. they know too much about Tang Wei. I'm not sure whether they are going to betray the mc in the future
But I don't really care about the Tangs either. Actually I'd help Caihong to wipe them out if she asked me

Mr lol

I don't know who to side with either. The rogues definitely have a lot of secrets. they know too much about Tang Wei. I'm not sure whether they are going to betray the mc in the future
But I don't really care about the Tangs either. Actually I'd help Caihong to wipe them out if she asked me
They know abt Qi and Dao...maybe thanks to lady butterfly

Nafriza

A for the rogues I will only leave our grandfather's or mother's bloodline, the rest will be destroyed, for the tangs I will slaughter them, why? If you meet Aunt Ruo in Caihong Cave, remember what she said

from her words we can conclude that Tang wants to use MC in their scheme, or they want Tang Wei's resurrection by sacrificing MC, they don't know Tang Wei is dead lol

Mr lol

A for the rogues I will only leave our grandfather's or mother's bloodline, the rest will be destroyed, for the tangs I will slaughter them, why? If you meet Aunt Ruo in Caihong Cave, remember what she said

from her words we can conclude that Tang wants to use MC in their scheme, or they want Tang Wei's resurrection by sacrificing MC, they don't know Tang Wei is dead lol
They probs doesn't even know that TW create another realm and sleeps there...I doubt they know who TW really is

Mr lol

I mean....I should have murder most of them (both rogues and the great clans)...and then ascend and leave some weak martial artist there.

Diamondhead

I doubt Jia knows about Yichen's plans fully.Yichen told Ruo to look for Mc so who knows what Yichen is exactly planning Tang Jia doesn't actually know her Dad's plans

Mr lol

I doubt Jia knows about Yichen's plans fully.Yichen told Ruo to look for Mc so who knows what Yichen is exactly planning Tang Jia doesn't actually know her Dad's plans
Possibly only Yichen in the empire that know abt TW stuff...dude can see soul (DQ also can and possibly MG too)...that's why he warn Ruo abt us

Diamondhead

Possibly only Yichen in the empire that know abt TW stuff...dude can see soul (DQ also can and possibly MG too)...that's why he warn Ruo abt us
He didn't exactly warn him more like for the Wu heir who knows what Yichen is thinking seeing how he sacrificed his kids for a strong grandchild he possibly wanted Ruo and mc having a strong *** kids to keep Tangs at top lolz.