What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

Have you forgotten what happened in the beginning 🙄. When I first became houtian at the blood trial. I whooped his *** 🥱

Mr lol

I mean....the thing is he got a Transcendent grade skill and almost limitless artifact he got the full BACKING from the Tang if he try he can advance but he won't throw this shenanigans now I think

Supreme

I mean....the thing is he got a Transcendent grade skill and almost limitless artifact he got the full BACKING from the Tang if he try he can advance but he won't throw this shenanigans now I think
How much time he took to become Late Houtian and how time he has left before Prime tournament?

Mr lol

In game probably 3 months left...but irl it's basically almost end game and will be around 100-120k according to Niki

Xclusivegamer

He won't use it. He's transcendent skill isn't a skill but he's true form just like caiyong. He's half dragon and we all know that he never wants to use it when fighting in the sect. Look at his fight with the jing you'll know what I'm talking about

Mr lol

He will eventually use it anyway its prime disciple tournament...and since his relative watch him he will make sure not to fail
He won't use it. He's transcendent skill isn't a skill but he's true form just like caiyong. He's half dragon and we all know that he never wants to use it when fighting in the sect. Look at his fight with the jing you'll know what I'm talking about

Diamondhead

Definitely not the empire.i want to see more from the rogues in the end if they are not as good as they claim to be.Then My mc will help the people by himself.Mc doesn't need a throne or anything.Mc will be the strongest.A God doesn't need a throne.The mc would help and then Dip if he can after exterminating the havoc sect and most of the shangtians and He clan.

jo6

Well according to latest sneak peak nicky is cooking fighting a giant spider 🕸️ ...that is fun can't wait to reach top ranking

Seyiz

Maybe MC get another rebirth and become a Qi condensation cultivator and beat Ruo...but we know Ruo want it SO BAD so they gonna use everything they have (Every major clan also watch including Tang so yea)
the ability to increase our stats to 10000 each should allow us to go toe to toe for a while till ruo transforms,so i think it will be more of a closer fight than the previous fight

Seyiz

Nah doubt so, he became a late houtian after three years, and we woke up after two or was it three years and that's Even to become a late houtian. Surely he can't become peak in just a month. No matter who he is he ain't MC who's rebirthing like a walk in the park
ruo became late houtian a year after we went into a coma,we woke up two yrs and the tourney is probs three years after the coma,so ruo using two yrs to ascend from late to peak is pretty understandable

Seyiz

Bruh they'll probably stomp PH mc
ruo will probably be ph by the pd tourney and since we get to make ourselves stronger than bh by then,it wont be a total mopping,probs be able to hold our own against ruos base