What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

He didn't exactly warn him more like for the Wu heir who knows what Yichen is thinking seeing how he sacrificed his kids for a strong grandchild he possibly wanted Ruo and mc having a strong *** kids to keep Tangs at top lolz.
That's possible consider dude has no sympathy even for his own child

Mr lol

We all know Ruo's gonna win that or they'll start bragging and mc get a lucky win
Maybe MC get another rebirth and become a Qi condensation cultivator and beat Ruo...but we know Ruo want it SO BAD so they gonna use everything they have (Every major clan also watch including Tang so yea)

Xclusivegamer

Maybe MC get another rebirth and become a Qi condensation cultivator and beat Ruo...but we know Ruo want it SO BAD so they gonna use everything they have (Every major clan also watch including Tang so yea)
But he's still a late houtian, mean while my MC beat a peak houtian
Meaning I've got a chance 😁

Mr lol

But he's still a late houtian, mean while my MC beat a peak houtian
Meaning I've got a chance 😁
Imagine we are winning against him then he become PH...after that he become arrogant because he's now the one who is winning...soon enought MC advance to X (Qi condensation)

Xclusivegamer

Imagine we are winning against him then he become PH...after that he become arrogant because he's now the one who is winning...soon enought MC advance to X (Qi condensation)
Nah doubt so, he became a late houtian after three years, and we woke up after two or was it three years and that's Even to become a late houtian. Surely he can't become peak in just a month. No matter who he is he ain't MC who's rebirthing like a walk in the park