What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Arlonb

So... The last fight, those stats checks were absurd. ~13000. I think it's safe to assume that even the top 10 can't easily exceed these values (even depending on transformation), especially considering that the opponent was, in part, a former Shangtian.

Besides, it was said that there are two weeks until the tournament. I doubt we'll have more than two arena fights before then. In other words, it's safe to assume that the MC is already top 10 level. At least as strong as Ruo in lizard form (during the rogue hunt), who was able to fight four PH simultaneously.

Of course, I'm talking about stats. The MC will probably get even stronger, in terms of Dao and possibly equipment.

Kamisama

If I may ask, what are the conditions for that scene from the Lin Lin/Jing Guo sneak peek? Do I need to check the restaurant or what?
Yeeaahh, That's what i'm worried. Can you guys tell me what that update has? Like it has any new event for long chen or jin guo? Or is really only mei mei, ai event? @Foulwarden Just so i can know what to look for

Foulwarden

Yeeaahh, That's what i'm worried. Can you guys tell me what that update has? Like it has any new event for long chen or jin guo? Or is really only mei mei, ai event? @Foulwarden Just so i can know what to look for
1) new tea party
2) ai event
3) mei continuation (small)
4) xiwen + OS event
5) caihong event (small)
6) new OC fight
That was the update log, so I think no Lc or Guo
(I will abstain from playing this update)

KingReaper17

So... The last fight, those stats checks were absurd. ~13000. I think it's safe to assume that even the top 10 can't easily exceed these values (even depending on transformation), especially considering that the opponent was, in part, a former Shangtian.

Besides, it was said that there are two weeks until the tournament. I doubt we'll have more than two arena fights before then. In other words, it's safe to assume that the MC is already top 10 level. At least as strong as Ruo in lizard form (during the rogue hunt), who was able to fight four PH simultaneously.

Of course, I'm talking about stats. The MC will probably get even stronger, in terms of Dao and possibly equipment.
There was a hint during the Ai Route If were were choking that He during the tea route, Muchen came and stopped us. Later it's said that you could fight him but it would be a long fight and you would destroy a lot of the sects property.

samthefanboi

what fight is that? other than the new OC fight I didn't find any new fights

Whooohooo

hopefully that that cucumber have other use than dao booster :unsure:
btw how to open bohai in mentor option ? i already got the rest

namesenpai

next update plan (hopefully the pre tourney one):
1) Wu Chao event (yes)
2) Possible Ruo event
3) Cousins event
4) Simp Club / Haunting story line continuation
5) Implementation of various suggestions 6) Some mechanics changes (regarding qi and other stuff)
7) Some Tigress stuff
8) @CrowOfKindle yes, I remember your girlie, probably also here
9) Some explaining of the MC power level / advancement /progress after the expo

Xclusivegamer

1) new tea party
2) ai event
3) mei continuation (small)
4) xiwen + OS event
5) caihong event (small)
6) new OC fight
That was the update log, so I think no Lc or Guo
(I will abstain from playing this update)
Yeah very small and based on relationships 🥱🥱
Boring. Even the oc fight was boring. At first I thought we were gonna have another disciple studying under MG that we could romance when she started talking to herself