What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

There was a hint during the Ai Route If were were choking that He during the tea route, Muchen came and stopped us. Later it's said that you could fight him but it would be a long fight and you would destroy a lot of the sects property.
That's BS. We can find better places. They say well destroy thing then just get a stronger arena. Xiantians fight and they don't destroy things

Xclusivegamer

next update plan (hopefully the pre tourney one):
1) Wu Chao event (yes)
2) Possible Ruo event
3) Cousins event
4) Simp Club / Haunting story line continuation
5) Implementation of various suggestions 6) Some mechanics changes (regarding qi and other stuff)
7) Some Tigress stuff
8) @CrowOfKindle yes, I remember your girlie, probably also here
9) Some explaining of the MC power level / advancement /progress after the expo
Finally 🤦🏻‍♂️

Xclusivegamer

Honestly wished they were more romance options 😪
Or all romances can be gotten without specifics 😂

Like being the YB disciple I'll tell so to be my gf if not I'll kill everyone she know since I'm a PH now 😂

Kamisama

next update plan (hopefully the pre tourney one):
1) Wu Chao event (yes)
2) Possible Ruo event
3) Cousins event
4) Simp Club / Haunting story line continuation
5) Implementation of various suggestions 6) Some mechanics changes (regarding qi and other stuff)
7) Some Tigress stuff
8) @CrowOfKindle yes, I remember your girlie, probably also here
9) Some explaining of the MC power level / advancement /progress after the expo
That seems great. Would love to see some wu chao stuff, and that power level explanation would clear some things to expect in the tourney

FlamingWanderer24

Does anyone know how to make Mei Mei not want to betray you? I've tried everything, but she always decides I'm too dangerous even if I succeed the charisma check.

Seyiz

There was a hint during the Ai Route If were were choking that He during the tea route, Muchen came and stopped us. Later it's said that you could fight him but it would be a long fight and you would destroy a lot of the sects property.
yh,mc is def top 5 level now,i think that dao and some typa boost is what will let mc get to top 2 level