What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

adibhait21

Guys I think our mc will go on inheriting tang wei legacy in upcoming story like he will leave the wasteland and go to the real world

Zeus

Bro why is the mc a fraud? 😭 They don't really work for anything almost all of their power just got handed to them no hard work or anything

Arlonb

Bro why is the mc a fraud? 😭 They don't really work for anything almost all of their power just got handed to them no hard work or anything
That's unfair. Depending on how you play the game, the MC is among the most hard-working in the entire series.

Compared to Ruo and most of the other opponents so far, the MC hasn't had much help from his background, whether in the way of techniques, medicine, teachers or equipment.

What's more, it's reasonable that the protagonist, who has spent more than two years inert, should start getting more "opportunities". Either that, or the author can pretend that there never was a coma, so that the MC would simply leave everyone else in the dust and probably advance to the next level in a matter of a year or so, even without said "opportunities".

Zeus

That hard work didn't get them anywhere, the powers they have rn are Tang Wei's and if the coma didn't happen that would mean the mc would still be an inner energy bum. Love the game but the could've been a little better, you are kind of right though if you play on normal mode you have to grind like hell to reach anywhere 😭

Mr lol

That hard work didn't get them anywhere, the powers they have rn are Tang Wei's and if the coma didn't happen that would mean the mc would still be an inner energy bum. Love the game but the could've been a little better, you are kind of right though if you play on normal mode you have to grind like hell to reach anywhere 😭
I mean that's kinda the point from the beginning you are known as the second coming of TW so you are bound to somehow receive his power.

Arlonb

My bad, I think I expressed myself wrong. I meant that if the author forgot about the coma but the MC still left the Zone as a cultivator.

Anyway, it's nice that we can agree that the game is great but it could still be better.

Attachments

• cb413891cdd0127980fec689b366261a9c0c17c9e3818592cf06bc80aaddaa79_1.jpg.jpg
    cb413891cdd0127980fec689b366261a9c0c17c9e3818592cf06bc80aaddaa79_1.jpg.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 4