What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Sov

Even TW with barely enough qi would win. He's a god for a reason. And that was the initial plan. He gave up not cause he couldn't win but cause he was tired
You forgot the part of his plan where he was going to steal our incredibly weak body first because his body was injury ridden then eventually kill everyone. Even before that he killed millions of people for Qi stones which if Lady Butterfly is actually good or at least not genocidal. She wouldn't do

Last edited:

Mr lol

There's no cultivator who isn't cruel or isn't genocidal once you reach CF absorbing Qi thru breathing technique would be too little so then you would start killing weaker cultivator for Qi

adibhait21

Bro why is the mc a fraud? 😭 They don't really work for anything almost all of their power just got handed to them no hard work or anything
Listen our mc the tang wei himself he's perfect clone we are actually supposed to be he's vessel body and I definitely know that our mc will destroy tang ruo at tourney rematch

Xclusivegamer

You forgot the part of his plan where he was going to steal our incredibly weak body first because his body was injury ridden then eventually kill everyone. Even before that he killed millions of people for Qi stones which if Lady Butterfly is actually good or at least not genocidal. She wouldn't do
There's more to that story. I think it's incomplete because they were more clones than us 3 until they started dying. So him stealing only our body is unlikely because he didn't expect us to be a perfect clone.

And did you just notice that romancing anyone is gonna be a wasted of time because in book two. We're gonna kill everyone 😭😂

adibhait21

There's more to that story. I think it's incomplete because they were more clones than us 3 until they started dying. So him stealing only our body is unlikely because he didn't expect us to be a perfect clone.

And did you just notice that romancing anyone is gonna be waste
Yes you right but if we escape to real world maybe we get a choice to take our ro with us too

Sov

And did you just notice that romancing anyone is gonna be a wasted of time because in book two. We're gonna kill everyone 😭😂
Anyways If his body is so superior. Why would he need a new vessel then?

Last edited:

Mr lol

There were but we are the perfect one like the Dreamweaver dude say in the sneak peak our soul is just like TW.....to little detail there is...we basically HIM.

Nafriza

Tidak ada kultivator yang tidak kejam atau tidak melakukan genosida begitu Anda mencapai CF menyerap Qi melalui teknik pernapasan akan terlalu sedikit sehingga Anda akan mulai membunuh kultivator yang lebih lemah untuk Qi
In the poma world, yes, because poma is a low-level world. TW once said that if MC was in the TW world, MC didn't need to kill to get Qi, all the oxygen he inhaled was Qi.

Diamondhead

He would still wreck everyone Niki said that lol.The whole plan was to farm qi so that he can leave this shithole of a world because without farming qi he wouldn't be able to leave.

Diamondhead

Exactly. Lady Butterfly is almost definitely the same.
She might be a true cultivator but she is most definitely not the same.TW confirmed by Niki at his peak was one of the strongest beings in all existence.This is all confirmed by Niki so at best lady butterfly is another real cultivator stranded in this shithole but she is by no means even an ounce close to TW's power.Unless somehow she is one of the top 13 strongest beings in existence which would be one hell of a coincidence that two strongest beings in existence were in the same shithole lol.

Mr lol

She might be a true cultivator but she is most definitely not the same.TW confirmed by Niki at his peak was one of the strongest beings in all existence.This is all confirmed by Niki so at best lady butterfly is another real cultivator stranded in this shithole but she is by no means even an ounce close to TW's power.Unless somehow she is one of the top 13 strongest beings in existence which would be one hell of a coincidence that two strongest beings in existence were in the same shithole lol.
I doubt heaven would send 2 former gods to the same place she probably is someone whose realm is just below immortal

Arlonb

I doubt heaven would send 2 former gods to the same place she probably is someone whose realm is just below immortal
I honestly don't think she's a cultivator. When the MC asks Xiwen what he would gain by choosing sides, Xiwen replies that, since the MC is a cultivator, only two people can guide him, one is his grandfather and the other would kill him immediately. In the line in question, Xiwen clearly says "he", meaning that, in the world of POMA, it can't be a "Lady".

I don't believe that Xiwen would lie or hide facts, especially considering that just before this he had already mentioned Lady Butterfly.

Mr lol

In the poma world, yes, because poma is a low-level world. TW once said that if MC was in the TW world, MC didn't need to kill to get Qi, all the oxygen he inhaled was Qi.
I mean that is a slow method by breath he mean you have to meditate and slowly breath in and breath out that is a slow method if you want to be quick it's killing or absorb other cultivator qi once they ded