What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

It's easy if mc has enough Qi. Only problem is that we are in baren world.
Maybe we'll be able to reach xiantian if we have enough Qi. I for one hate that ruo is still better even with Qi and Dante. And there's also the fact that MG said we should be calling out fake names too for our arts

bill007

Hey, I'm quite sorry to interrupt the discussion but I was wondering if there's a guide on smtg on these interactions because I kept missing them. Much appreciated, thanks.

Mr lol

Hey, I'm quite sorry to interrupt the discussion but I was wondering if there's a guide on smtg on these interactions because I kept missing them. Much appreciated, thanks.
Well you just have to Ro them if you want their event since some event are Ro only or just be friendly (not all event tho)

Seyiz

Maybe???
We'll be a fxxking god and you're saying maybe 😌
Nascent soul isnt a god. you just get booted out of the verse cus your presence alone will be too strong for the planet to handle. the only ro that mc might logically meet in the true cultivation world is caihong since dragons supposedly advance to but take the worlds whole qi along with them and itll take at least 10000 yrs so yh no ro taking for mc,best case scenario,the ancestral droplet can give a qi body and ruo restarts their cultivation and joins you in the next 100 yrs,worst case scenario,no ro for you cus youve killed everybody

Seyiz

I mean that is a slow method by breath he mean you have to meditate and slowly breath in and breath out that is a slow method if you want to be quick it's killing or absorb other cultivator qi once they ded
mc and tw have the heavenly origin physique that makes them gain qi just by breathing,so others in the outside world most likely dont have it. it isnt less than killing others but if the mc wanted quicker qi gains than breathing,they would probs have to kill higher leveled cultivators.theres a reason why the physique got tw so far. it wasnt his strength doing the work

Seyiz

Tang Wei didn't need to kill to get stronger in his world. The killing only began when his wife was murdered. The lady isn't all that strong. Our grandfather is stronger. If I'm to say she'll prolly be at MG level or higher.
well niki said granddad would lose to jia..so idk if its his mental powers that are superior to most in poma

Seyiz

Tang Wei didn't need to kill to get stronger in his world. The killing only began when his wife was murdered. The lady isn't all that strong. Our grandfather is stronger. If I'm to say she'll prolly be at MG level or higher.
and mg alr said he had to beg for his life from some woman and it wasnt dq so its a likely chance its lady butterfly,which might put her on prime yichen level or higher

Seyiz

Why do these people even hate the MC? Do you guys have any guesses/theories?
the rogues might not be as united as we think. ss might feel that mc when strong enough might take over and he might want his son or grand son to take over

Seyiz

I'm thinking the He clan is behind those attacks. Maybe they're trying to use MC for his body. Yunno comprehen a way to get powerful too. If you've anyone is advancing the way we are. He'll prolly get jealous.
Fir all we know in 5 years we can be shangtain
thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of an high ball. me personally i think ss is behind the attacks ofc but mc is reaching shangtian earliest 50. if we somehow did in the next 20 yrs would be mindblowingly delusional to think abt. the fastest shangtian is like 200-400 or sumn. and ruo promised his aunt that he would be s in the next 70-100 yrs so mc at earliest would be in the next 50 yrs

Seyiz

In two years we're already at PH. And that's cause. We were in a coma. Now think carefully how long it'll take if we don get into any more comas👐

2 months atmost to max a stage🥱. With Qi
it gets harder every level,even ruo isnt sure of reaching s in 50 yrs,maybe 70. why would mc be able to do it in 5😂😂? and those were to get back to optimal stahge and the qi stones you find will pretty much determine it so my guess story wise,it would be 50 yrs