What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Mr lol

I honestly don't think she's a cultivator. When the MC asks Xiwen what he would gain by choosing sides, Xiwen replies that, since the MC is a cultivator, only two people can guide him, one is his grandfather and the other would kill him immediately. In the line in question, Xiwen clearly says "he", meaning that, in the world of POMA, it can't be a "Lady".

I don't believe that Xiwen would lie or hide facts, especially considering that just before this he had already mentioned Lady Butterfly.
At first I incline to say it's omni sage for the other dude but since you mention killing its possibly be the dude who led the assassin organization who is also an S (I forgot his name)

Arlonb

At first I incline to say it's omni sage for the other dude but since you mention killing its possibly be the dude who led the assassin organization who is also an S (I forgot his name)
The shadow dude? I confess I hadn't thought of that possibility. It would explain the assassination attempt on the MC and the hatred of the Rogue Prince (during Ruo's rogue hunt).

Xclusivegamer

Tang Wei didn't need to kill to get stronger in his world. The killing only began when his wife was murdered. The lady isn't all that strong. Our grandfather is stronger. If I'm to say she'll prolly be at MG level or higher.

1O0

The shadow dude? I confess I hadn't thought of that possibility. It would explain the assassination attempt on the MC and the hatred of the Rogue Prince (during Ruo's rogue hunt).
Why do these people even hate the MC? Do you guys have any guesses/theories?

Arlonb

Changing the subject. I've been thinking, will the Dream Guy (from the sneak peak) help the MC to possibly become a "jack of all trades"?

I mean, someone who concentrates on something to the max is amazing, but an MC who is a master of almost everything is pretty much the definition of a Wuxia protagonist.

Of course, I'd be satisfied if at least the MC became versed in alchemy, blacksmithing or arrays.

Mr lol

Possibly since he help us unlock a small portion of TW memory and that Possibly be the big upgrade Niki talk abt before the tourney

Reactions: 1O0

adibhait21

I think the Dreamweaver dude will help or guide our MC to unlock tang wei powers and even he's all memories,or maybe this is was all tang wei plan to make a Perfect reincarnation for him,or the main heavens are sending gods to eliminate mc because he's tang wei himself thinking he could be a threat for them in future

Mr lol

Heaven is indifference regarding these stuff they actually rarely interfere in the verse and they can't send God since Niki's heaven is semi-sentient being and for the reincarnation maybe TW look at MC as his second chance so he die and let MC remain

Sariel

Is TW master actually dead? Like fully completely dead with no chance of coming back? Because I just keep thinking of how powerful he'd be if he was around

Xclusivegamer

Why do these people even hate the MC? Do you guys have any guesses/theories?
I'm thinking the He clan is behind those attacks. Maybe they're trying to use MC for his body. Yunno comprehen a way to get powerful too. If you've anyone is advancing the way we are. He'll prolly get jealous.
Fir all we know in 5 years we can be shangtain

Nafriza

I mean that is a slow method by breath he mean you have to meditate and slowly breath in and breath out that is a slow method if you want to be quick it's killing or absorb other cultivator qi once they ded
No bro, the amount of Qi in the upper world is abundant, the amount of Qi absorbed during cultivation depends on talent and technique.

The poma world level is only level d or c,,, while the real world TW is level s

Mr lol

I'm thinking the He clan is behind those attacks. Maybe they're trying to use MC for his body. Yunno comprehen a way to get powerful too. If you've anyone is advancing the way we are. He'll prolly get jealous.
Fir all we know in 5 years we can be shangtain
5 Years is impossibly quick even for the Genius of genius my guess would probably be 10 Years

Xclusivegamer

5 Years is impossibly quick even for the Genius of genius my guess would probably be 10 Years
In two years we're already at PH. And that's cause. We were in a coma. Now think carefully how long it'll take if we don get into any more comas👐

2 months atmost to max a stage🥱. With Qi