What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

You gotta be afraid of saints. They still count as good people if they do 20 personality points worth of bad things... 😞

Speaking of personality points, Nicky pls stop making He deal cost 1 million honor...
"Don't worry, I, Yue Yan, am a Saint I swear, so what if I genocided an entire world? They were all evil people because they said that the sovereign has a Futa harem!"
 
side note, this has been the longest week yet.
are we still on monday?

it will shock me less and less if we get to say that aura clash relases before poma, god forbid if we get gta 6 before the tigress update

I want Nicky to fully embrace his persona that he's acquired through his actions and become a full on Arbitrary Retcon Venerable.

Imagine he starts retconning real life?

- "Honored Venerable, you've claimed that the manual shall be ready within a week, yet it has been three times the length of time and yet we see nothing..."
- "Hmm, did I really say that? Oh, no matter, you were told a month so wait you brat!"
- "A...month? Of course! Yes! Now I remember! More fool me! Thank you Venerable!
 
Back
Top