Oh legend, is it possible for our clan to ally with other clans and fight against other clans?No don't worry. You're safe.
Oh legend, is it possible for our clan to ally with other clans and fight against other clans?No don't worry. You're safe.
"Don't worry, I, Yue Yan, am a Saint I swear, so what if I genocided an entire world? They were all evil people because they said that the sovereign has a Futa harem!"You gotta be afraid of saints. They still count as good people if they do 20 personality points worth of bad things...
Speaking of personality points, Nicky pls stop making He deal cost 1 million honor...
side note, this has been the longest week yet.
are we still on monday?
it will shock me less and less if we get to say that aura clash relases before poma, god forbid if we get gta 6 before the tigress update
God bless this man and his terrible moralityNo don't worry. You're safe.
I have more than 50 save files for that but I have to spend like an hour to search for the correct one so I lowkey want to die.Choicescript when Nicky adds a single period in a previous scene
View attachment 44254
View attachment 44255
Is this the new update?Here’s the beta. Friend’s advice: I reckon it’s better to wait for the official update. I tried it a few hours ago, but I came across so many bugs – including some old ones – that I just gave up and didn’t see it through to the end. At least as it was, it was more bug than content.
Apparently, there’s no need to start from the very beginning; the post-coma part is enough.
noApparently, there’s no need to start from the very beginning; the post-coma part is enough