What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

teda

"Enable romance despite same ***/gender."

How does this mod works? Cuz there's no change in dialogue like the het one (more affectionate) and also has no heart "(You can šŸ’• this character)" on the character information like the het one šŸ˜” EDIT: BUT OH I CAN SEE THEIR POV and the pronouns r actually correct omg TYSM. Awe but ig u can't be loved dovey šŸ˜¢ holly shirt this "(You can šŸ’• this character)" actually available for Lei Xiwen as Male MC omg dhshdjdh

Last edited:

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
I canā€™t use the save option, it doesnā€™t let me same for some reason, it says ā€œgame wasnā€™t savedā€ @DanFabulich
if you are talking about downloading your save then it's a bug author mentioned many times.

Hito

I wish I haven't read wips because this is peak, it can't get any better than this.

Yeah the best idea (imo) is to wait until the game is (nearly) finished and then play Dan's version.
Personally, I don't wanna play through 100k++ words for a 15k word update šŸ’€.

So in about 3 years

Mr lol

It near completion actually the premium is 496K and it's near the final arc (so probably end by the end of this year or early 2025)

Hito

It near completion actually the premium is 496K and it's near the final arc (so probably end by the end of this year or early 2025)
Man that's some good news. I can be patient, I only hope that it doesn't get abandoned.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Iā€™m speaking about the save option, when I try to save, it says ā€œgame wasnā€™t savedā€
that's weird, can you share a screenshot of this error ?

hihfdxcvg

AEoGQo1ssS6SwL4jO8W0TZUQ26p91eEn-xLSHvK-GY2yjLtIgxZH0c-KpWmX9aj9k9j0SB_jVVxJd0uVjUR66F4k_6cNshWdGULk47Eey3-08AsQBGiPXUosCbvlYFRvJvmCc3BqjEQNSnWzCxHN3cl2c5H-x_l1=s1600-w720-h1600-n-k
Hey @DanFabulich when the save system going to work because when I try to make a save it give me this and after this I tried to move the screen up or down and it didn't move

DEMONKINGAK

i am not able to see the pic but if it is showing error in the save system then try this-->

first go to the game and right click and click on inspect
then nav bar there will be a option with two arror to the right (like this ">>") click on it and click applicatin
in appliction choose storage and then scrool down to click the Clear site data option
the u will be able to save the game

hihfdxcvg

i am not able to see the pic but if it is showing error in the save system then try this-->

first go to the game and right click and click on inspect
then nav bar there will be a option with two arror to the right (like this ">>") click on it and click applicatin
in appliction choose storage and then scrool down to click the Clear site data option
the u will be able to save the game
I am using a mobile

DEMONKINGAK

If it is not working as an apk the extract the apk using ZArchiver
The go to it folder and click assets and
Then open the html file in chrome or kiwi browser there it will be easy to save