What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

mejwuegg

Dan I have question.Why don't you organize a schedule so we can know when you will download a game and when you will be busy with something else. Because I suffer from OCD where I check the site daily 😅 and feel frustrated when I do not see anything new. Although I understand that you have your life and your things and I hope you will consider this suggestion. Although thanks for update 👌👌👌

mejwuegg

Guys I have a question when the tiger fight event starts and I am sitting with a group of people when I ask them about the events in the sect they tell me about two chemist students and some kind of accident and I have to ask alchemy Pavilion but when I go to the intended place I do not find anything does anyone have an idea about this(The accident is about mei mei)

Last edited:

Xclusivegamer

Guys I have a question when the tiger fight event starts and I am sitting with a group of people when I ask them about the events in the sect they tell me about two chemist students and some kind of accident and I have to ask alchemy Pavilion but when I go to the intended place I do not find anything does anyone have an idea about this(The accident is about mei mei)
You'll find out if you go down the Mei Mei's route