What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Path of Martial Arts WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

Xclusivegamer

It only says updated to 0.21. I'm asking for more details other than that, stop being fvcking rude🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Poma update:

Poma Premium (with POVs) by NickyDicky

A browser game made in HTML5
nickydicky.itch.io
Pov version password:
hao_fan_romance

Size: 553k -> 576k (23k words, overall update on the smaller side)
new master events (for everyone)
Hao Fan tea parties (agree to them when waking up from expedition- if your save is after expo, change haofan_party to "attending")
new fight
Xiwen POV during expo start
new gossip
regen cost reduced to 1qi

Kris567

@DanFabulich why it the martial level option in the mod is stopped at middle-houtian level and other higher level option which was there is some updates before is not present now? May be you missed it by chance...just to notify.

Xclusivegamer

@DanFabulich why it the martial level option in the mod is stopped at middle-houtian level and other higher level option which was there is some updates before is not present now? May be you missed it by chance...just to notify.
It's middle houtian we ended when we were in the expo. All the in-between stages "early, middle, late and peak apply to only martial artists but we're Qi cultivators and Qi only has two formations which we can only use in the current world. We no longer care about the steps we only care about our rebirths. So since we can't immediately move to core formation straight up for now. We're stuck at Qi condensation blah blah.

The reason there's even a martial level mod is bcus he wants us (that don't follow meimei route) to be able to advance to middle houtian before facing opponents in expo

Check on Nikki's page you'll see the stages of Qi

ddanger1580x

Unlock all the pov from the stats menu using the password.
To get mei pov you need to romance her. In my experience I can only romance her if I go down the good mc path since I always failed when doing the bad mc path. Spoiler ahead?
if you succeed you will get the pov after mei shackles you in the cave before you get back to the sect.
i dont see the option to enable pov can you help

Morgoth

Be evil and use her bomb on long Chen. Then all you have to do is tell her you like her and you want her the way she is. Or tell her you need her and that she needs you too
How exactly do I use the bomb, because it never gives me the choice